Discussion: ZC Labs
-
This is the official discussion thread for a vendor on PeptideCritic.com.
View the vendor profile: ZC Labs
Share your experiences with this vendor, ask questions, or add information that might help other community members.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
With all the exceedingly enthusiastic reviews of this company, it's either quite outstanding, or something else is going on.
-
With all the exceedingly enthusiastic reviews of this company, it's either quite outstanding, or something else is going on.
@vpeps They're legit, I'd say from my experience. I made my first purchase about month ago before they blew up and the price / experience was great. I've made maybe 4 purchases now and I made a review a month ago as well. I would say I'm pretty active on here and usually stick with Nexaph / EZP but I am glad I've expanded past that.
-
I just can't believe people pay these crazy prices for peptides still. Do any of these guys not use the same canned Wordpress/Woocommerce website? They all just look the same.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login