Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. 300 10ml vial (NAD+ 100mg) storage suggestions please…
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

300 10ml vial (NAD+ 100mg) storage suggestions please…

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
13 Posts 8 Posters 759 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Commander

    I need to figure out a good storage solution for 300 bottles of NAD+ 1000mg 10ml vials. I have a 3d printer (H2D), I don’t know how to design anything, but I know how to print.
    Anyone have any good ideas? I am stumped.

    E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Commander said:

    300 bottles of NAD+ 1000mg 10ml vials

    I am absolutely jealous! My favorite drink...

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • hunt_akH Offline
      hunt_akH Offline
      hunt_ak
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      I made 3 of these 100 vial cases but they are 3ml. I'm sure we could figure out upscaling this to 100 vials and have 3 cases to fit your needs?
      IMG_2965.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        I bought these on Amazon. 70 slot but works.
        https://www.amazon.com/Fantovo-Peptide-Storage-70-Slot-Silicone/dp/B0GF1Z3CFH/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?crid=364RNFO6XZA9B&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.9hvj3K7S6ndGWwNiLlB_jccOnBaTjeDSYUwAfi1uU9Ce0FUg4f_NqTWsSk9-ecdU00PCU4Hu0amZJTNGMWWAAsLrxHsfPZRIJBW7tr9Htug_UtRLfl1qbM3LULDKtUB9k6ctjijJo90u3djFI52EYIHqvj49FUrkKb9HUyReNWiqKcioMVPsbbUibLAzOzNsxdUukyarWxc9t5oTBs9fXw.Yqk_mE16whVyirYCiIg6LLWze2d1NCUUPBDz-9H7bGA&dib_tag=se&keywords=3ml+vial+storage&qid=1787053789&sprefix=3ml+vialstorage%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-13

        2M

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Or
          https://www.amazon.com/Peptide-Storage-Refrigerator-Semaglutide-Diabetic/dp/B0H7XHCMVM/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?crid=364RNFO6XZA9B&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.9hvj3K7S6ndGWwNiLlB_jccOnBaTjeDSYUwAfi1uU9Ce0FUg4f_NqTWsSk9-ecdU00PCU4Hu0amZJTNGMWWAAsLrxHsfPZRIJBW7tr9Htug_UtRLfl1qbM3LULDKtUB9k6ctjijJo90u3djFI52EYIHqvj49FUrkKb9HUyReNWiqKcioMVPsbbUibLAzOzNsxdUukyarWxc9t5oTBs9fXw.Yqk_mE16whVyirYCiIg6LLWze2d1NCUUPBDz-9H7bGA&dib_tag=se&keywords=3ml%2Bvial%2Bstorage&qid=1787053789&sprefix=3ml%2Bvialstorage%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-18&th=1&psc=1

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            I bought these on Amazon. 70 slot but works.
            https://www.amazon.com/Fantovo-Peptide-Storage-70-Slot-Silicone/dp/B0GF1Z3CFH/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?crid=364RNFO6XZA9B&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.9hvj3K7S6ndGWwNiLlB_jccOnBaTjeDSYUwAfi1uU9Ce0FUg4f_NqTWsSk9-ecdU00PCU4Hu0amZJTNGMWWAAsLrxHsfPZRIJBW7tr9Htug_UtRLfl1qbM3LULDKtUB9k6ctjijJo90u3djFI52EYIHqvj49FUrkKb9HUyReNWiqKcioMVPsbbUibLAzOzNsxdUukyarWxc9t5oTBs9fXw.Yqk_mE16whVyirYCiIg6LLWze2d1NCUUPBDz-9H7bGA&dib_tag=se&keywords=3ml+vial+storage&qid=1787053789&sprefix=3ml+vialstorage%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-13

            S Offline
            S Offline
            STATIEEIGHT
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @EXTROPIAN
            I’ve got a lot of these things - they also make ones to suit 5/10ml vials - same external physical size but only take 30X 5/10ml vials.
            I only use them for the fridge but they are freezer safe.
            Commander would need 10 of them though so may not be practical as well as I dunno if pink would be his style 🌈🤣
            https://a.co/d/034I1Mte

            There’s also a knockoff brand of now too.
            https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kiicii/page/A30E7628-6F19-4478-AA68-1F8EED06573F?lp_asin=B0H1HS6DPR&ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_ast_store_Q9QF53Z42AST89860VDT&store_ref=bl_ast_dp_brandlogo_sto

            Getting something custom printed might be the go

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C Offline
              C Offline
              Commander
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              That is what I am going to do, Custom print it… JtCjEfF was kind enough to offer to help design something. I have a big 3d printer, bit no skills 😂

              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Commander

                That is what I am going to do, Custom print it… JtCjEfF was kind enough to offer to help design something. I have a big 3d printer, bit no skills 😂

                S Offline
                S Offline
                SkepticJen
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @Commander Apparently, I inherited a 3D printer - it just occurred to me that I should start playing with it and pep toys would be perfect to learn on!

                U 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S SkepticJen

                  @Commander Apparently, I inherited a 3D printer - it just occurred to me that I should start playing with it and pep toys would be perfect to learn on!

                  U Offline
                  U Offline
                  uxu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @SkepticJen - Here is my favorite multi 3D model search engine pre-populated for "vial".

                  Be prepared to go through a lot of filiment 🙂

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • U uxu

                    @SkepticJen - Here is my favorite multi 3D model search engine pre-populated for "vial".

                    Be prepared to go through a lot of filiment 🙂

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    SkepticJen
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @uxu Nice - thank you! I don't really need anything but I'm sure I'll find something I WANT. I had to ask my son what it was, and it's an old ender 3 pro. So it's probably not great but I can at least fiddle around!

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S SkepticJen

                      @uxu Nice - thank you! I don't really need anything but I'm sure I'll find something I WANT. I had to ask my son what it was, and it's an old ender 3 pro. So it's probably not great but I can at least fiddle around!

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @SkepticJen said:

                      @uxu Nice - thank you! I don't really need anything but I'm sure I'll find something I WANT. I had to ask my son what it was, and it's an old ender 3 pro. So it's probably not great but I can at least fiddle around!

                      I would buy Jayo or Sunlu PLA off of eBay and use that. Filament can get expensive, but if you look hard enough you sound be able to get 10 rolls of Jayo or Sunlu (same company” for about $110 shipped to you..

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups