New tesamorelin user
-
Hello everyone,
I just got two 15 mg vials of tesamorelin/ipa from Northline labs. I didnt find peptide critic site till afterwards. It ended up costing around $200 with one vial of BAC. I am newbie so was thinking two vials would be good for two months. Now after realizing I will need a lot more for 2-3 months.
Some questions I had include the following.
I have one 3ml BAC vial and 2 15 mg vials, so adding 1 ml to 15mg vial, means I have enough BAC water for the two vials?
-
Good results from 1mg a day, 5 on 2 off?
or should I just do 2 mg -
I am about to order 10 vials from Glow Aminos for $362. so that would give me 50 more shots for my RAT.
-
The vials from Northline have COa with > 99%, enotxcins within range.
-
Do you test every vial.
-
What is worst case scenario if vial has impurities?
Thank you,
Jimmy -
-
I use Southern Aminos Tesa, it is effective, but it's out of stock now. You can also consider Crush research, if you create 2 kits by 5 and add an affiliate code, it will be $374, which is about the same. You can get it a lot cheaper at Nexaph, but the current batch was tested at 97.8% purity by one lab. Which may still be ok.
But look at Glow Aminos, they have two 10mg batches as "current", one at 99.2% and one at 97.9% (they hide this number in the details, publishing a "misspelled" "99.7% outside"). You don't know which one you'll get. -
Hello everyone,
I just got two 15 mg vials of tesamorelin/ipa from Northline labs. I didnt find peptide critic site till afterwards. It ended up costing around $200 with one vial of BAC. I am newbie so was thinking two vials would be good for two months. Now after realizing I will need a lot more for 2-3 months.
Some questions I had include the following.
I have one 3ml BAC vial and 2 15 mg vials, so adding 1 ml to 15mg vial, means I have enough BAC water for the two vials?
-
Good results from 1mg a day, 5 on 2 off?
or should I just do 2 mg -
I am about to order 10 vials from Glow Aminos for $362. so that would give me 50 more shots for my RAT.
-
The vials from Northline have COa with > 99%, enotxcins within range.
-
Do you test every vial.
-
What is worst case scenario if vial has impurities?
Thank you,
JimmyHello everyone,
I just got two 15 mg vials of tesamorelin/ipa from Northline labs. I didnt find peptide critic site till afterwards. It ended up costing around $200 with one vial of BAC. I am newbie so was thinking two vials would be good for two months. Now after realizing I will need a lot more for 2-3 months.
Some questions I had include the following.
I have one 3ml BAC vial and 2 15 mg vials, so adding 1 ml to 15mg vial, means I have enough BAC water for the two vials?
- Do you test every vial.
You lose the vial for testing, so you can't test every vial. Testing is good for when you get a kit (10 vials) and you have one tested, than you still have 9 for use.
-
-
2mg, no need to titrate up, 5 on 2 off,
Source
Buy yourself some more BacWater and add .5mg of Ipamorelin for max effect. You're in too deep now
-
Start with 1mg per day. I like pinning first thing a.m. fasted, don't eat for 2 hours. Run the bottle till it's empty - I am not a fan of those 5/2 cycles. Peptides degrade, even if it is a small amount, daily. There is no reason to have a peptide sitting degrading without using it, save your cycle time off for when it's empty.
Ideally you'd want to run this for 90 straight days, so you'd need a full kit. Cycle off for 30 days minimum.
If you end up getting a kit, look for one with Ipamorelin next time.
-
Everything Neil said, 100%! See the other Tesa thread for why.
-
Hello everyone,
I just got two 15 mg vials of tesamorelin/ipa from Northline labs. I didnt find peptide critic site till afterwards. It ended up costing around $200 with one vial of BAC. I am newbie so was thinking two vials would be good for two months. Now after realizing I will need a lot more for 2-3 months.
Some questions I had include the following.
I have one 3ml BAC vial and 2 15 mg vials, so adding 1 ml to 15mg vial, means I have enough BAC water for the two vials?
-
Good results from 1mg a day, 5 on 2 off?
or should I just do 2 mg -
I am about to order 10 vials from Glow Aminos for $362. so that would give me 50 more shots for my RAT.
-
The vials from Northline have COa with > 99%, enotxcins within range.
-
Do you test every vial.
-
What is worst case scenario if vial has impurities?
Thank you,
Jimmy@jamescarey i used it from a Lic Dr in Boston Whose team also manages all major sports teams here.
12 week 5 on 2 off, dont eat 3 hrs before bed to maximize it
1mg is all, any more risk joint pain
Add 200-300mcg IPA with itWhen reconstituting use acetic acid first then add rest as bac water. if you 2ml total then .30-40 acetic and 1.6bac
def try to add fasted walking in AM to assist with fat loss, i am down 2inches in waist after 12 week, took week off and back on for total of 16 weeks. then take break
-
-
Third week on tesa 500mcg subq, supplementing amino acids Arginine, Lysine and coconut oil fat supports HGH (longer life). And definitely fasting, longer the better. Intermittent fasting even better. I tried to push 1mg daily but I been getting writers cramp so I had to dail down. But it is working.
-
Third week on tesa 500mcg subq, supplementing amino acids Arginine, Lysine and coconut oil fat supports HGH (longer life). And definitely fasting, longer the better. Intermittent fasting even better. I tried to push 1mg daily but I been getting writers cramp so I had to dail down. But it is working.
@EXTROPIAN great thread - thanks all. I have some tesa coming to start tomorrow night, and I was thinking 500 mcg before bed, 5/2. I only bought enough for one month because I figure that'll give me time to decide if this is for me. And it gave me a reason to try the new pen

-
Hello everyone,
I just got two 15 mg vials of tesamorelin/ipa from Northline labs. I didnt find peptide critic site till afterwards. It ended up costing around $200 with one vial of BAC. I am newbie so was thinking two vials would be good for two months. Now after realizing I will need a lot more for 2-3 months.
Some questions I had include the following.
I have one 3ml BAC vial and 2 15 mg vials, so adding 1 ml to 15mg vial, means I have enough BAC water for the two vials?
-
Good results from 1mg a day, 5 on 2 off?
or should I just do 2 mg -
I am about to order 10 vials from Glow Aminos for $362. so that would give me 50 more shots for my RAT.
-
The vials from Northline have COa with > 99%, enotxcins within range.
-
Do you test every vial.
-
What is worst case scenario if vial has impurities?
Thank you,
Jimmy@jamescarey
What else are you currently researching? -
-
Tes 1mg Ipa 300mcg 5/2 at night fasted (3-4 hours). Just finished 16 weeks, going for 18 weeks. I did blood work Friday, waiting on results. I do have a baseline as well so I can see how far it pushed me over the 16 weeks. I will take a couple months off. I have enough for another 16 weeks at the same dosing. I plan to start around Dec 1st ish. This is Nexaph stock(10/3 blend).
-
@EXTROPIAN great thread - thanks all. I have some tesa coming to start tomorrow night, and I was thinking 500 mcg before bed, 5/2. I only bought enough for one month because I figure that'll give me time to decide if this is for me. And it gave me a reason to try the new pen

@EXTROPIAN great thread - thanks all. I have some tesa coming to start tomorrow night, and I was thinking 500 mcg before bed, 5/2. I only bought enough for one month because I figure that'll give me time to decide if this is for me. And it gave me a reason to try the new pen

Good luck. Definitely lower dose to start is a great idea. I and many others have seen results at 1mg, so I think 500mcg especially combined with Ipamorelin you will likely have positive results.
Remember those Tesa study participants on 2mg not only were HIV+, they didn't use Ipamorelin, and I'm almost positive they were not even bothering to pin around fasted times which we know drastically increases the effectiveness.
To top all that off, I believe they were specifically chosen as having excessive visceral fat (lipodystrophy) which blunts GHRH response, so it's likely the 2mg standard dose you see many start with/what the study used is actually a very high end dosage that was needed specifically for them given their preexisting health conditions.
-
@EXTROPIAN great thread - thanks all. I have some tesa coming to start tomorrow night, and I was thinking 500 mcg before bed, 5/2. I only bought enough for one month because I figure that'll give me time to decide if this is for me. And it gave me a reason to try the new pen

@SkepticJen While I don’t have a problem with you running a one month test to see how you tolerate Tesa, be aware that like sermorelin, you likely won’t see tangible results in only one month. Tesa really needs 3-4 months. Sermorelin even longer. One of the reasons people rave about CJC/Ipa is that you often see results starting in 4-6 weeks and two month cycles show meaningful improvements.
My last run of tesa was two months - i stopped because 2mg was too much, and the biometrics and mirror didn’t show much difference. I immediately ran two months of CJC/Ipa and saw definitely improvement in definition and marginal reduction in visceral fat.
-
Go big or go home! 2mg tesa/.300 ipa 7 days a week! 6 months! melt that fat away!
-
Or be patient if you want to improve your health and good body composition. If you want to get shredded or close to it. Just listen to some of these boys. But common guys, what would happen if you boost your testosterone? lt can be micro dosed as well for its metabolic benefits and you will look good.
-
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
-
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
What is kinda crazy is that the study participants didn't even pin fasted. Who knows how much bettter the results would have been had they made that change in the protocol. Also makes you wonder if that was even a known thing among the researchers who developed the study. You'd think they would have known that?
Hopefully Big Pharma is paying attention to the discoveries going on in the RUO communities.
-
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
What is kinda crazy is that the study participants didn't even pin fasted. Who knows how much bettter the results would have been had they made that change in the protocol. Also makes you wonder if that was even a known thing among the researchers who developed the study. You'd think they would have known that?
Hopefully Big Pharma is paying attention to the discoveries going on in the RUO communities.
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
What is kinda crazy is that the study participants didn't even pin fasted. Who knows how much bettter the results would have been had they made that change in the protocol. Also makes you wonder if that was even a known thing among the researchers who developed the study. You'd think they would have known that?
Hopefully Big Pharma is paying attention to the discoveries going on in the RUO communities.
Makes me wonder if pinning fasted isn't as big as big of a deal as we make it or the patients were so bad off on health pinning fasted or not had little impact on their response.
-
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
What is kinda crazy is that the study participants didn't even pin fasted. Who knows how much bettter the results would have been had they made that change in the protocol. Also makes you wonder if that was even a known thing among the researchers who developed the study. You'd think they would have known that?
Hopefully Big Pharma is paying attention to the discoveries going on in the RUO communities.
Makes me wonder if pinning fasted isn't as big as big of a deal as we make it or the patients were so bad off on health pinning fasted or not had little impact on their response.
During testing Egrifta/Tesa was tested at 26weeks
What is kinda crazy is that the study participants didn't even pin fasted. Who knows how much bettter the results would have been had they made that change in the protocol. Also makes you wonder if that was even a known thing among the researchers who developed the study. You'd think they would have known that?
Hopefully Big Pharma is paying attention to the discoveries going on in the RUO communities.
Makes me wonder if pinning fasted isn't as big as big of a deal as we make it or the patients were so bad off on health pinning fasted or not had little impact on their response.
I think its all of the above. Pinning fasted helps, but perhaps its only say 25% more effective (total guess there, have no idea) and the patients had such little igf-1 signaling going on for years that even something as mild as a single peptide secretagogue, taken without being fasted so perhaps with blunted effectiveness, still moved the needle quite a bit in a positive direction.
It does also lean into my hypothesis that 2mg is actually a very high dosage, and that was needed for all the reasons mentioned above in order to get the most favorable outcomes from the participants.
It really all points in a positive direction for Tesamorelin and its effectiveness. The study certainly wasn't designed for optimal outcomes (reasons I noted above) and was actually quite handicapped, the participants were far from healthy subjects to begin with (quite the opposite actually) and despite all that the outcomes were pretty favorable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login