Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Company’s that claim “US-Based Manufacturing & cGMP Compliant Facility: Manufactured domestically under rigorous quality protocols.”
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Company’s that claim “US-Based Manufacturing & cGMP Compliant Facility: Manufactured domestically under rigorous quality protocols.”

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
14 Posts 6 Posters 716 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Steiny
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have ordered from a website before and am considering ordering from them again. One of their big selling points is:

    “US-Based Manufacturing & cGMP Compliant Facility: Manufactured domestically under rigorous quality protocols.”

    The issue is that they’re about two to three times more expensive than some of the other websites I’m currently working with that don’t make the same claim.

    I’ve done a little research on it, but I wanted to get some input from the big brains out there. Is there real validity and added value behind that claim? Is it truly something that sets them apart from other websites, or is it more of a gray-area marketing claim?

    I guess I’m trying to figure out whether paying that much extra is actually worth the potential benefit. I’m willing to pay more if I’m genuinely getting more in terms of quality, consistency, testing, etc.

    For context, I do dissect the COAs on the websites I purchase from and look them over pretty carefully to make sure there aren’t any discrepancies or red flags. However, I don’t do any independent batch testing myself because I’m usually only ordering onesies and twosies at a time, so it really wouldn’t be practical.

    Basically, I’m relying heavily on the COAs and whatever quality-control/testing processes the vendor has in place. Call me lazy or overly trusting of others, lol.

    Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks for any input!

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BeeKindB Offline
      BeeKindB Offline
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      What's the company?

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        What's the company?

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Steiny
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @BeeKind simple peptides

        BeeKindB RandyR 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
          #4

          Before I found this community I ordered from 4 different companies. All made various claims. Some true. Some untrue. At this point, with everything I have learned I am only buying from vendors listed here. The reason. The extensive history of peoples experiences here, how they are vetted by the community and price. No reason for me to over pay with any other vendors at this point. Also they are in Florida. Can't trust any company headquarters in Florida. Lmao

          1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • S Steiny

            @BeeKind simple peptides

            BeeKindB Offline
            BeeKindB Offline
            BeeKind
            wrote on last edited by BeeKind
            #5

            @Steiny There's no proof and its VERY unlikely that they manufacture in the USA , at best the labels are printed on US soil. You will be paying 4x the price for something someone wrote on the internet.

            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • S Steiny

              I have ordered from a website before and am considering ordering from them again. One of their big selling points is:

              “US-Based Manufacturing & cGMP Compliant Facility: Manufactured domestically under rigorous quality protocols.”

              The issue is that they’re about two to three times more expensive than some of the other websites I’m currently working with that don’t make the same claim.

              I’ve done a little research on it, but I wanted to get some input from the big brains out there. Is there real validity and added value behind that claim? Is it truly something that sets them apart from other websites, or is it more of a gray-area marketing claim?

              I guess I’m trying to figure out whether paying that much extra is actually worth the potential benefit. I’m willing to pay more if I’m genuinely getting more in terms of quality, consistency, testing, etc.

              For context, I do dissect the COAs on the websites I purchase from and look them over pretty carefully to make sure there aren’t any discrepancies or red flags. However, I don’t do any independent batch testing myself because I’m usually only ordering onesies and twosies at a time, so it really wouldn’t be practical.

              Basically, I’m relying heavily on the COAs and whatever quality-control/testing processes the vendor has in place. Call me lazy or overly trusting of others, lol.

              Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks for any input!

              S Online
              S Online
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by Stevepep
              #6

              @Steiny There are two companies that manufacture in the US, Mile High and Nexaph/EZ that I am aware of. There may be more. By manufacture, they either complete the process and/or vacuum seal or do more. This is a plus because they can control the batch and that helps when looking at the COA. When we talk about CGMP and/or ISO, we are mostly taking their word for it. Nexaph makes these claims and I did search the Shanghai entity a while back and found some CGMP language if memory serves me. On Telegram, they do refer to this as well.

              My advice: search the vendors on here; there is no reason to buy from an unknown when the work has mostly been done for you. When they go bad its reported right here in this community.

              RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • S Steiny

                @BeeKind simple peptides

                RandyR Offline
                RandyR Offline
                Randy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Steiny lol. they dont. you got got.

                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Stevepep

                  @Steiny There are two companies that manufacture in the US, Mile High and Nexaph/EZ that I am aware of. There may be more. By manufacture, they either complete the process and/or vacuum seal or do more. This is a plus because they can control the batch and that helps when looking at the COA. When we talk about CGMP and/or ISO, we are mostly taking their word for it. Nexaph makes these claims and I did search the Shanghai entity a while back and found some CGMP language if memory serves me. On Telegram, they do refer to this as well.

                  My advice: search the vendors on here; there is no reason to buy from an unknown when the work has mostly been done for you. When they go bad its reported right here in this community.

                  RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote on last edited by Randy
                  #8

                  @Stevepep Nexaph does.

                  Mile high sources from a few places that lyo stateside. They arent bottling the product.

                  A few others source from the USA producers and chinese resellers to meet demand. Simple is one that dips into china. Theres nothing wrong with that...except what they charge for the false claim.

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  vpepsV S S 3 Replies Last reply
                  3
                  • RandyR Randy

                    @Stevepep Nexaph does.

                    Mile high sources from a few places that lyo stateside. They arent bottling the product.

                    A few others source from the USA producers and chinese resellers to meet demand. Simple is one that dips into china. Theres nothing wrong with that...except what they charge for the false claim.

                    vpepsV Offline
                    vpepsV Offline
                    vpeps
                    wrote on last edited by vpeps
                    #9

                    @Randy it would be nice to have a list of the companies, and their confirmed/rumored sources as classes, like Lyo in USA, resell from China, mixed, etc. That would be a popular reference. (that could be added to the vendor profile, and they do not agree, let them argue)

                    attentiion is all you need

                    RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • vpepsV vpeps

                      @Randy it would be nice to have a list of the companies, and their confirmed/rumored sources as classes, like Lyo in USA, resell from China, mixed, etc. That would be a popular reference. (that could be added to the vendor profile, and they do not agree, let them argue)

                      RandyR Offline
                      RandyR Offline
                      Randy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @vpeptides it would. unfortunately it changes from vendor to vendor monthly and I dont want to list a company as "usa made" or whatever we are calling it and have it not be the case.

                      I can confirm the two mentioned in this thread. I can't tell you any others are.

                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandyR Randy

                        @Stevepep Nexaph does.

                        Mile high sources from a few places that lyo stateside. They arent bottling the product.

                        A few others source from the USA producers and chinese resellers to meet demand. Simple is one that dips into china. Theres nothing wrong with that...except what they charge for the false claim.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Steiny
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Randy is there a large benefit or benefits in general for consumers to work with companies that claim to lyo in the us outside of possibly using it as a marketing benefit for people like me that makes them feel warm and fuzzy on the inside?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RandyR Offline
                          RandyR Offline
                          Randy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          "made in america" is advertising jargon we were programmed with growing up.

                          I will say some of the crap ive been seeing come out of china as of late does not give me the warm and fuzzies.

                          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          4
                          • RandyR Randy

                            @Stevepep Nexaph does.

                            Mile high sources from a few places that lyo stateside. They arent bottling the product.

                            A few others source from the USA producers and chinese resellers to meet demand. Simple is one that dips into china. Theres nothing wrong with that...except what they charge for the false claim.

                            S Online
                            S Online
                            Stevepep
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Randy Thanks, I was always confused by Mile High and how they did it Stateside. I like them a lot as a vendor.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Steiny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              As always, I appreciate the comments and info...Thanks to all.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups