Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Ava's research
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Ava's research

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
10 Posts 6 Posters 566 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    e_kantor2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I bought one of those V4 pens from Ava B rose website a while ago after Rory from crush plugger her website on his page. Now I see @randy post on X the ones she sells are fake and inaccurate. Anyone have experience with these and if so how inaccurate are they? Trying to figure out how many units I've actually been taking lol

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote on last edited by Randy
      #2

      They over deliver, under deliver or deliver accurately. You'll never really know.

      It's one of the worst devices to come across my desk.

      I'm all for other companies that sell pens existing but test your freaking products.

      I should also note a lot of our support emails revolve around people buying her cartridges to save a few dollars and issues with stopper alignment.

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • V Offline
        V Offline
        ValGal
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I think her skincare is ok, but her filters leaked. I thought that was sketch.

        RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • V ValGal

          I think her skincare is ok, but her filters leaked. I thought that was sketch.

          RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote on last edited by Randy
          #4

          @ValGal her filters cost 12 cents on alibaba. I believe they are sterile just like i believe the gym i go to is.

          If you want v1 pens hers are fine. The v3's she has we stopped selling due to intermittent quality issues 6 months ago.

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          V 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N Offline
            N Offline
            Nuncles
            wrote on last edited by Nuncles
            #5

            I could be wrong, but I think Randy is reffering to these, which look like the ones she sells on her website.

            https://rumble.com/v7d1bf2-new-inaccurate-peptide-pens-why-we-refused-to-carry-them.html?e9s=src_v1_clr%2Csrc_v1_upp_a

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              STATIEEIGHT
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              If you’re in the US why would you buy from her instead of the peptidecritic site?

              Keep in mind - she is Kae-Rae from the now defunct Chimera - admittedly she was supposedly just a sales rep/middleman there but a lot of people got burnt hard from them.
              I find it hard to believe that she didn’t know more than she is letting on about how that went down.

              RandyR S 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • S STATIEEIGHT

                If you’re in the US why would you buy from her instead of the peptidecritic site?

                Keep in mind - she is Kae-Rae from the now defunct Chimera - admittedly she was supposedly just a sales rep/middleman there but a lot of people got burnt hard from them.
                I find it hard to believe that she didn’t know more than she is letting on about how that went down.

                RandyR Offline
                RandyR Offline
                Randy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @STATIEEIGHT I can confirm all those facts.

                Someones been around i see 😉

                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • RandyR Randy

                  @STATIEEIGHT I can confirm all those facts.

                  Someones been around i see 😉

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  STATIEEIGHT
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Randy

                  Hahaha - I stalk the f#ck out of anyone I buy things from - even t-shirts😉- lucky Uncle Wang sent them direct from the manufacturer🤣 - trusted him enough to give him my real name & address though😬

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • RandyR Randy

                    @ValGal her filters cost 12 cents on alibaba. I believe they are sterile just like i believe the gym i go to is.

                    If you want v1 pens hers are fine. The v3's she has we stopped selling due to intermittent quality issues 6 months ago.

                    V Offline
                    V Offline
                    ValGal
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Randy they were different then the ones I bought from your site. Sometimes cheap is just cheap

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S STATIEEIGHT

                      If you’re in the US why would you buy from her instead of the peptidecritic site?

                      Keep in mind - she is Kae-Rae from the now defunct Chimera - admittedly she was supposedly just a sales rep/middleman there but a lot of people got burnt hard from them.
                      I find it hard to believe that she didn’t know more than she is letting on about how that went down.

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @STATIEEIGHT I was wondering if she is Pep Bae; it looks the same to me on drop zone.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups