Cartalax?
-
I've had great results with the Wolverine stack for both my left and right rotator cuff tendon tears. These were both confirmed by MRI, and none were complete tears. I injected the Wolverine stack 500mcg (each) for four months and my rotator cuffs seem to be completely healed. I can actually throw a baseball again.
So, I'm looking at Cartalax for the knee issues I have with the cartilage in both my knees from many years of Submarine Duty when I was in the Navy.
Does anyone have any experience with this, and can recommend a therapy for it?
Thanks,
MikePS., I've seen the "DeadPool" blend at Nexaph and its interesting (BPC-TB-Carta)
-
I personally did not feel anything during my 20day cycle with it, Maybe I should of done a higher dosage and also maybe not cycle bpc/Tb at the same time
-
I have not tried it myself, but do have some on order from a GB to also see if it can help with knee and hip issue. A couple of people in the GB swear by it, which prompted me to give it a shot.
-
From my understanding Cartalax is not like BPC where you can feel something right away. Since it's a signal to regrow tissue, that process that takes time- weeks or months after you finish the course.
-
Not me personally but I’ve been helping a friend look into this one - they have an autoimmune disease (AS) which is basically bad arthritis- been micro dosing Reta for the last 6 months or so, not for weight loss but for inflammation etc which they have had success from (so much so that they’ve just bought a 4 year supply as they never intend to come off it).
They wanted to try stepping things up a bit and didn’t want to go the BPC/TB ish route so Cartalax seemed to fit the profile & have little to no known/published side effects (which maybe doesn’t mean much as there’s really not that info out there)
They only very recently started actually researching it so too early to really tell - BUT - pretty much from day one feel they can see some improvement- ie distance walking etc - whether that’s placebo or not
️- but we’ll find out over the next couple weeks/months.Not a real lot of info out there on it but generally dosing/cycles seem to be 4mg per day for 30/60/90 day range with a break of similar period to re-assess.
It supposedly continues working even after you cycle off of it so it might be months before you really know if it works or how well if it does.What that means is you’ll need shitloads of it so try get the largest vials you can - 40’s would be ideal (10 days) but even 20’s wouldn’t be bad (5 days) - 10’s are a pain in the arse with combining vials etc.
Good luck with it if you give it a crack.
-
Not me personally but I’ve been helping a friend look into this one - they have an autoimmune disease (AS) which is basically bad arthritis- been micro dosing Reta for the last 6 months or so, not for weight loss but for inflammation etc which they have had success from (so much so that they’ve just bought a 4 year supply as they never intend to come off it).
They wanted to try stepping things up a bit and didn’t want to go the BPC/TB ish route so Cartalax seemed to fit the profile & have little to no known/published side effects (which maybe doesn’t mean much as there’s really not that info out there)
They only very recently started actually researching it so too early to really tell - BUT - pretty much from day one feel they can see some improvement- ie distance walking etc - whether that’s placebo or not
️- but we’ll find out over the next couple weeks/months.Not a real lot of info out there on it but generally dosing/cycles seem to be 4mg per day for 30/60/90 day range with a break of similar period to re-assess.
It supposedly continues working even after you cycle off of it so it might be months before you really know if it works or how well if it does.What that means is you’ll need shitloads of it so try get the largest vials you can - 40’s would be ideal (10 days) but even 20’s wouldn’t be bad (5 days) - 10’s are a pain in the arse with combining vials etc.
Good luck with it if you give it a crack.
@STATIEEIGHT Thanks. So, the DeadPool stack at NEXAPH is a worthless amount (10mg), more of a microdose amount. I did find out that 500mcg each BPC and TB over a four-month period daily does truly work, at least it did for me for Rotator Cuff damage...'
-
@STATIEEIGHT Thanks. So, the DeadPool stack at NEXAPH is a worthless amount (10mg), more of a microdose amount. I did find out that 500mcg each BPC and TB over a four-month period daily does truly work, at least it did for me for Rotator Cuff damage...'
Just going off what I’ve read - 4mg daily is the point that it supposedly switches on” the receptors and going any higher than 4 has negligible if any additional effect.
So basically no - using that theory the dead pool dose of Cartalax is too small to give any benefit.
There is anecdotal evidence that using wolverine or similar in conjunction with it would help though - or maybe even KLOW if you’re into the blends.
-
Here is a good substack article on cartalax. The dosing mentioned is smaller than 4mg, so I would be interested to read any other info on dosing protocols.
-
I suggested to use Cartalax to one older person that had a very bad cartilage problem in the knees, barely could walk the stairs. He agreed to use it orally as 100mcg pills. So 1st month I gave actually a complex "Cartesyl" (it contains Cartalax) 2 pills morning + 2 pills evening on empty stomach. 2nd month he used oral Cartalax, same dose, so 400 mcg daily, plus BPC-157 and KPV sublingual. Now he is on BioCartilage(Sigumir) (it contains Cartalax as well), plus BPC-157 and KPV pills, and he reports he is running upstairs, a lot of improvement. I also gave him Zinc(+Vit C, basically a multivitamin would work), Collagen Peptides and Glucosamine+Chondroitin+MSM supplements to feed his recovery.
-
I've had great results with the Wolverine stack for both my left and right rotator cuff tendon tears. These were both confirmed by MRI, and none were complete tears. I injected the Wolverine stack 500mcg (each) for four months and my rotator cuffs seem to be completely healed. I can actually throw a baseball again.
So, I'm looking at Cartalax for the knee issues I have with the cartilage in both my knees from many years of Submarine Duty when I was in the Navy.
Does anyone have any experience with this, and can recommend a therapy for it?
Thanks,
MikePS., I've seen the "DeadPool" blend at Nexaph and its interesting (BPC-TB-Carta)
@mikebricker
Hi Mike. Cartalax might be helpful but as you took Wolverine for the length of time you did, expect to take Cartalax the same. It does not have to be a super high dose, it's the length of time that matters. I had to stop Cart to start on my mito program, which was more important at the time and still is until done. I'm about to write a post on this re: SS-31. BTW, Cartalax has a spicy hit to it, so, dilute enough to stand it. -
@STATIEEIGHT Thanks. So, the DeadPool stack at NEXAPH is a worthless amount (10mg), more of a microdose amount. I did find out that 500mcg each BPC and TB over a four-month period daily does truly work, at least it did for me for Rotator Cuff damage...'
@mikebricker
I have done the Wolverine stack from Nexaph and its OK.
But I like KVP with the BCP and TB500 better. It seems to hit harder and helped a lot with my rotator cuff pain both pre- and post-surgery.
I also think it works better to buy the peptides separately so you can adjust easier.
I like a lot more BCP in the stack etc. -
I've had great results with the Wolverine stack for both my left and right rotator cuff tendon tears. These were both confirmed by MRI, and none were complete tears. I injected the Wolverine stack 500mcg (each) for four months and my rotator cuffs seem to be completely healed. I can actually throw a baseball again.
So, I'm looking at Cartalax for the knee issues I have with the cartilage in both my knees from many years of Submarine Duty when I was in the Navy.
Does anyone have any experience with this, and can recommend a therapy for it?
Thanks,
MikePS., I've seen the "DeadPool" blend at Nexaph and its interesting (BPC-TB-Carta)
@mikebricker hey mike I have indeed tried and am currently running cartalax course. I have been using klow for about a month now and my wife came across cartalax. I was unfortunately diagnosed with osteoarthritis in L hip R hip and L knee. At the ripe old age of 22. Im 36 now. It must be hereditary as my mom and uncle both had left hip replacements. Anyway from my experience it has been great. I have found myself to be hypersensitive when it comes to foreign matter entering my body. So when First trying I was skeptical, but the response felt almost instant for me. The first thing I noticed was a sense of cushioning which I had come to miss without realizing it. I will say I tend to do my own protocols when it comes to certain peps for klow and cartalax im running it 3 x a week m w f alongside each other. I went ahead and did 10mg by 2ml as all the related studies I could find was for oral treatment. Where 1-2 grams daily is administered. Obviously an injectable is going to deliver to the source much easier. So I decided against a daily at 1mg at 10days. Instead I am going with a 20 day at .5mg. Span out 3x a week. Will follow up after course see if effects worsen get better or stay baseline. I will say ive done some physical activities I would have dared to do prior. Also losing weight with reta so that will play in as well of course.
-
Here is a good substack article on cartalax. The dosing mentioned is smaller than 4mg, so I would be interested to read any other info on dosing protocols.
@BoxerLover
You’re probably talking about the one by Joe Marrs? He uses 1-2mg on his mum/grandma & only for 30 days.Cartalax like a lot of peptides hasn’t got 1 written/approved set of instructions guaranteed to work - especially in the case of Cartalax that isn’t as common as BPC for instance.
I’ve got about 20-30 saved protocols/articles and tried to see the common denominators and sort the shit from the clay to come up with the “best educated guess”
on what had 1/2 a chance of working - probably 80-90% (of the ones I found) were at the 4mg mark with some titrating from 2-4 over a couple of weeks and 80-90% had cycles of between 1 & 3 months with a break of 2-3 months to reassess.I can put a few up if you want but I can guarantee someone else will put a few up saying the opposite so
️- you’ve just got to try use your best judgment.I definitely agree with him on using it in conjunction with a BPC/TB/KLOW type thing to help things along though - but unfortunately this wasn’t an option in the case of the friend I was talking about earlier.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login