Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
16 Posts 8 Posters 625 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B BigPapi

    I Have not personally done a cycle of SS31 yet however trying out NAD and Mots-c currently. Definitely feeling more fatigue over the last 5 weeks than a boost in energy; however my doctor missed my TRT script for 4 weeks so I am holding steady as Im only in my second week or having my TRT again to see what effects there are.

    Question lies with moving to SS31 if I am still feeling fatigue with my test steady and normal again but stacking GLOW/Klow with it?

    I don't see any reason not to since they are aimed at different functions but one of my freinds used an online peptide consulting visit and they were admittedly against stacking SS-31 with either but stated Mots-c and NAD are fine with it.

    Thoughts?

    E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @BigPapi said:

    I don't see any reason not to since they are aimed at different functions but one of my freinds used an online peptide consulting visit and they were admittedly against stacking SS-31 with either but stated Mots-c and NAD are fine with it.

    No!

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    B 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Eleanor

      @BigPapi said:

      I don't see any reason not to since they are aimed at different functions but one of my freinds used an online peptide consulting visit and they were admittedly against stacking SS-31 with either but stated Mots-c and NAD are fine with it.

      No!

      B Offline
      B Offline
      BigPapi
      wrote on last edited by BigPapi
      #8

      @Eleanor that was stacking the mots and nad with Klow or glow not ss-31 together with mots/nad

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B BigPapi

        @Eleanor that was stacking the mots and nad with Klow or glow not ss-31 together with mots/nad

        E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by Eleanor
        #9

        @BigPapi I know. Why bother with KLOW then?

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B BigPapi

          I Have not personally done a cycle of SS31 yet however trying out NAD and Mots-c currently. Definitely feeling more fatigue over the last 5 weeks than a boost in energy; however my doctor missed my TRT script for 4 weeks so I am holding steady as Im only in my second week or having my TRT again to see what effects there are.

          Question lies with moving to SS31 if I am still feeling fatigue with my test steady and normal again but stacking GLOW/Klow with it?

          I don't see any reason not to since they are aimed at different functions but one of my freinds used an online peptide consulting visit and they were admittedly against stacking SS-31 with either but stated Mots-c and NAD are fine with it.

          Thoughts?

          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @BigPapi I’d love to hear the logic behind why you shouldn’t use Glow/Klow with SS-31.

          SS-31/MOTS-C/NAD+ interact with your mitochondria while Glow/Klow are targeting muscle/tissue repair, angiogenesis, and inflammation. I have researched them together and have never heard an argument for why you shouldn’t research them in combination with other things.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • B Offline
            B Offline
            BigPapi
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @researchcat I don't have a logic what im trying to find out the why not. I have not stacked them but was planning too.

            This is what the Ole Ai whipped up on the why not.

            The Angiogenesis Overlay (BPC-157 + TB-

            500 + SS-31): Both BPC-157 and TB-500 promote rapid angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels) to accelerate systemic recovery and tissue remodeling. SS-31 also powerfully affects endothelial tissue and microvascular pathways. While highly effective for a fitness lifestyle, unchecked, continuous upregulation of blood vessel growth carries a theoretical risk of feeding hidden or undiagnosed micro-tumors or lesions. This is why rigorous cycle breaks are non-negotiable.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCat
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              AI is going to tell you that all peptides could cause cancer. The rationale is that while there is absolutely no evidence that peptides cause cancer, angiogenesis feeds tissue growth and repair, which may result in growing tumors. It’s funny; a year or so ago, the skeptics were saying that peptides cause cancer. Now they’re saying they might cause existing cancer to grow. The problem with the AI generated answer is that if this is a concern for you, you shouldn’t be using any peptides, as most of them will have this effect in some way. Theoretically, anything that triggers growth or repair could also impact cancers.

              I have even read studies stating that dihexa could cause cancer despite there being absolutely no evidence that it does.

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              B 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                AI is going to tell you that all peptides could cause cancer. The rationale is that while there is absolutely no evidence that peptides cause cancer, angiogenesis feeds tissue growth and repair, which may result in growing tumors. It’s funny; a year or so ago, the skeptics were saying that peptides cause cancer. Now they’re saying they might cause existing cancer to grow. The problem with the AI generated answer is that if this is a concern for you, you shouldn’t be using any peptides, as most of them will have this effect in some way. Theoretically, anything that triggers growth or repair could also impact cancers.

                I have even read studies stating that dihexa could cause cancer despite there being absolutely no evidence that it does.

                B Offline
                B Offline
                BigPapi
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @ResearchCat it's not a problem for me. Just trying to understand the reasoning people would say to not stack ss31 with glow/klow

                EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Yep; I get it. Separating the good info from the nonsense is a big part of the learning curve in this space. I really would like to hear the reason a paid consult gave for saying that, though. The only T clinic I have talked to was pretty straightforward about me knowing more about peptides than they did, but were happy to talk about it, and my doctors aren’t interested or informed at all beyond ‘peptides bad, you go now!’(smashes with club.)

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B BigPapi

                    @ResearchCat it's not a problem for me. Just trying to understand the reasoning people would say to not stack ss31 with glow/klow

                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                    #15

                    @BigPapi I did mention at one time I was running three stacks. One was a metabolic stack Reta, 5amino 1mq and later I added Slupp. The second was repair with Wolverine (bpc157 and tb500). Thirds stack was a mitochondria with SS31, Motsc and NAD+. The only issue I have til this day is the pinning. Oh there was a fourth but it was intranasal Semax and Selank. And they all worked. As for the Cancer issue that is at your foundation. Lifestyle, diet, exercise, detox, fasting........... Stay away from the highly refined 'slop. Eat more kosher, halal, mediterranean, south easter asian and as organic as it can get. If you were systematically being poisoned, what would you do? Well do that.

                    2M

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Shaqdiesel
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      I am currently doing Reta 5mg 1x/week, GHK-Cu 3mg daily, SS-31 4mg daily, 5Amino 20mg daily(still dialing in dosing), NAD+ 100mg 2x/week, Lipo-C .5ml 3x/week(mgs vary of each item in the blend), Tes/Ipa 1mg/300mcg 5 on 2 off, MT1 1mg as needed when I get outside. I didn't start them all at the same time but it is my current stack. I will add MOTS-C in about 2 weeks. and that will be 5mg 3x/week.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups