Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Adamax protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Adamax protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
10 Posts 6 Posters 535 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    e_kantor2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I got my first vial of Adamax and I'm looking for protocols. Anyone have experience? I've read a pretty wide range of dosages. Some find it effective at 50mcg and others at 500mcg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S Online
      S Online
      Shaqdiesel
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Mine should be delivered today. I was thinking daily morning 200mcg to start and go from there.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
        #3

        I am waiting for mine as well. I been using Semax Intranasal (IN) for a while now and looking forward to Adamax. Yes I'll be recon/mix my own in a sprayer, expecting rufly around 250mcgs per spray/dose. "General intranasal bioavailability for peptides of this type, typically ranges from 5% to 20%." So I would invest on a sprayer with a good fine mist. Breath out, while inhaling you spray and the lucid jolt. lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Offline
          M Offline
          mikebricker
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I recently finished a 21-day protocol with Adamax. Started at 300mcg daily and titrate up to 500mcg the last week. SubQ. Keeps me "awake" and more intense for up to 12 hours. Don't wait until afternoon to take this unless you don't want to sleep that night. I'll be waiting a month, then doing a similar protocol with N-Acetyl Semax Amidate to compare the two...

          EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • M mikebricker

            I recently finished a 21-day protocol with Adamax. Started at 300mcg daily and titrate up to 500mcg the last week. SubQ. Keeps me "awake" and more intense for up to 12 hours. Don't wait until afternoon to take this unless you don't want to sleep that night. I'll be waiting a month, then doing a similar protocol with N-Acetyl Semax Amidate to compare the two...

            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote on last edited by
            #5
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M mikebricker

              I recently finished a 21-day protocol with Adamax. Started at 300mcg daily and titrate up to 500mcg the last week. SubQ. Keeps me "awake" and more intense for up to 12 hours. Don't wait until afternoon to take this unless you don't want to sleep that night. I'll be waiting a month, then doing a similar protocol with N-Acetyl Semax Amidate to compare the two...

              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #6

              @mikebricker I just got my kits of Adamax and Selank. I couldn't find a decent price for NA Semax Amidate. I am going to mix me a sprayer of Adamax tonight and take it for a ride tomorrow morning.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @extropian can you share where you got your nasal sprayers?

                EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                  @extropian can you share where you got your nasal sprayers?

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #8

                  @Mydogdaryl423 Amazon under Nasal Sprayers

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                    #9

                    First day on Adamax 10 mg, mixed with 1 mL of BAC and 1 mL of saline, using a intranasal sprayer. It has been over 12 hours. I first took it around 7:00 a.m. EST, and it’s now 9:12 p.m.

                    Compared with Semax, Semax is like a sudden light switch turning on, but it doesn’t last as long as Adamax. Adamax is more like a dimmer switch: it gradually kicks in, lingers and definitely lasts longer—about 8–10 hours. There is a slight stimulant feeling in my head, whereas Semax does not. Not bad so far. Will research further.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • atlas01A Offline
                      atlas01A Offline
                      atlas01
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I was gifted 3 vials of Adamax and am researching 500mcg subq. I love it, definitely stronger than NA-Semax. Lasts a lot longer, too.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups