Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Looking for PT-141? S1 has it for $20 per 10mg vial.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Looking for PT-141? S1 has it for $20 per 10mg vial.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
5 Posts 2 Posters 248 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Check it out, May 2026 COA, good purity, good fill.
    https://s1research.net/product/pt-141/

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BeeKindB Offline
      BeeKindB Offline
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I tried this one time and boy did the effects linger for a couple of days...

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        I tried this one time and boy did the effects linger for a couple of days...

        E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @BeeKind said:

        I tried this one time and boy did the effects linger for a couple of days...

        Is that good or bad? What happened?

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E Eleanor

          @BeeKind said:

          I tried this one time and boy did the effects linger for a couple of days...

          Is that good or bad? What happened?

          BeeKindB Offline
          BeeKindB Offline
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Eleanor for me it was similar to taking viagra as a female, I felt a tingling/desire that lingered for days. If I wore tight jeans and rode a bike on cobble stone it would have ended messily.

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • BeeKindB BeeKind

            @Eleanor for me it was similar to taking viagra as a female, I felt a tingling/desire that lingered for days. If I wore tight jeans and rode a bike on cobble stone it would have ended messily.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @BeeKind said:

            @Eleanor for me it was similar to taking viagra as a female, I felt a tingling/desire that lingered for days. If I wore tight jeans and rode a bike on cobble stone it would have ended messily.

            LOL! I'll have to keep that in mind!

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • World
            • Users
            • Groups