SUPER HUMAN BLEND
-
Looks kinda like the lipo c stuff?
-
Looks kinda like the lipo c stuff?
@quicksilver80 I take half of what is listed in powders. I was given a vial and was wondering how well is subq. Most of these do support the peptides I am taking. If not all. It is a good list of Lefty aminos.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
