Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Wolverine Stack Capsules or Tablets?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Wolverine Stack Capsules or Tablets?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
13 Posts 6 Posters 592 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Stevepep

    @vpeptides sweat baby Jesus what

    vpepsV Offline
    vpepsV Offline
    vpeps
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Stevepep should I ask "what what?", if you have an alternative take on it, I'm all ears (eyes?) 🙂

    attentiion is all you need

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV vpeps

      @Stevepep should I ask "what what?", if you have an alternative take on it, I'm all ears (eyes?) 🙂

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @vpeptides sorry just couldn’t follow along not saying right or wrong just got lost

      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        @vpeptides sorry just couldn’t follow along not saying right or wrong just got lost

        vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @Stevepep I am sorry, sometimes I am not only not able to speak English, but to write English too. 🙂 I tried to correct my post to make it clearer.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • MJ227M MJ227

          I have a friend rat who is not so big on pinning but wants to try wolverine stack in pill form. Anyone have any recommendations or vendors?

          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @MJ227 No way around it, it has to be pinned. I dred pinning but it's worth it.

          2M

          MJ227M 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • vpepsV vpeps

            @MJ227 TB-500 is not bioavailable orally (through the stomach/gut) according to all the experts. It may be only bioavailable sublingually to a small extent, using a spray, or by opening a pill and pouring the powder under the tongue and waiting for 5 minutes.
            BPC-157 behaves better orally, but sublingually is even better. On an empty stomach is preferred.
            There is another variant of TB-4 subsequence, Fragment 1-4 (not fragment 17-23 as in TB-500), that seems to be more available, but it is not an actin-binding fragment (as TB-500), not useless though (anti-fibrosis, anti-inflammatory).
            Here is one example of oral TB-4 subsequence fragment 1-4.
            Here is another.

            MJ227M Offline
            MJ227M Offline
            MJ227
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @vpeptides thank you for the link sources. The amount of information you know is pretty overwhelming but cool at the same time I appreciate you going into detail. This is actually for my Uncle rat who is older and afraid to try anything like Sub Q or nasal. I picked up a tri blend from your second source and all I can do is provide it to him and hope it helps.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

              @MJ227 No way around it, it has to be pinned. I dred pinning but it's worth it.

              MJ227M Offline
              MJ227M Offline
              MJ227
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @EXTROPIAN I agree, But my goal is since rat don’t want to do sub Q I am hoping that these capsules will help a little and if rat sees any progress, I can convince rat to do the sub Q

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • quicksilver80Q Offline
                quicksilver80Q Offline
                quicksilver80
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                In the peptide world If it doesnt come from a needle it doesnt work. Theres exceptions to the rule. But needle shyness is kinda funny. If i grabbed a 31g easytouch i could play darts on someones back without their knowledge. Its all mental in my opinion. .

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • MJ227M MJ227

                  @EXTROPIAN I agree, But my goal is since rat don’t want to do sub Q I am hoping that these capsules will help a little and if rat sees any progress, I can convince rat to do the sub Q

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @MJ227 It worked on me and one of thebreasons I am an advocate. My knee had Osteoarthritis. I am about 70% repaired. Doing another round of bpc and tb to see how far I can repair it. Eventually you will get over the shot shock.

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • vpepsV vpeps

                    @MJ227 TB-500 is not bioavailable orally (through the stomach/gut) according to all the experts. It may be only bioavailable sublingually to a small extent, using a spray, or by opening a pill and pouring the powder under the tongue and waiting for 5 minutes.
                    BPC-157 behaves better orally, but sublingually is even better. On an empty stomach is preferred.
                    There is another variant of TB-4 subsequence, Fragment 1-4 (not fragment 17-23 as in TB-500), that seems to be more available, but it is not an actin-binding fragment (as TB-500), not useless though (anti-fibrosis, anti-inflammatory).
                    Here is one example of oral TB-4 subsequence fragment 1-4.
                    Here is another.

                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @vpeptides said:

                    @MJ227 TB-500 is not bioavailable orally (through the stomach/gut) according to all the experts. It may be only bioavailable sublingually to a small extent, using a spray, or by opening a pill and pouring the powder under the tongue and waiting for 5 minutes.
                    BPC-157 behaves better orally, but sublingually is even better. On an empty stomach is preferred.
                    There is another variant of TB-4 subsequence, Fragment 1-4 (not fragment 17-23 as in TB-500), that seems to be more available, but it is not an actin-binding fragment (as TB-500), not useless though (anti-fibrosis, anti-inflammatory).
                    Here is one example of oral TB-4 subsequence fragment 1-4.
                    Here is another.

                    Just adding to this, the oral mechanism for BPC-157 typically indicates that most of the benefits will be to the gut, not the whole system, and still not as effective as injection.

                    To echo everyone else, oral peptides with very few exceptions are generally a scam, and injecting is the only effective method. FWIW, many supplements also have poor oral bioavailability, which is why I have stopped taking many. Even if suppy-X is amazing for you, the fact that it gets destroyed as soon as it hits your stomach makes it a waste of money.

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      @vpeptides said:

                      @MJ227 TB-500 is not bioavailable orally (through the stomach/gut) according to all the experts. It may be only bioavailable sublingually to a small extent, using a spray, or by opening a pill and pouring the powder under the tongue and waiting for 5 minutes.
                      BPC-157 behaves better orally, but sublingually is even better. On an empty stomach is preferred.
                      There is another variant of TB-4 subsequence, Fragment 1-4 (not fragment 17-23 as in TB-500), that seems to be more available, but it is not an actin-binding fragment (as TB-500), not useless though (anti-fibrosis, anti-inflammatory).
                      Here is one example of oral TB-4 subsequence fragment 1-4.
                      Here is another.

                      Just adding to this, the oral mechanism for BPC-157 typically indicates that most of the benefits will be to the gut, not the whole system, and still not as effective as injection.

                      To echo everyone else, oral peptides with very few exceptions are generally a scam, and injecting is the only effective method. FWIW, many supplements also have poor oral bioavailability, which is why I have stopped taking many. Even if suppy-X is amazing for you, the fact that it gets destroyed as soon as it hits your stomach makes it a waste of money.

                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpeps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @ResearchCat Exactly. Take it orally if you care the most about the benefits for your gut and stomach.
                      Some non-zero amount of smaller peptides is absorbed though LAT & PEPT1 transporters, especially on an empty stomach.
                      Sublingual absorption is a lot different though, there are difficulties there too (acetylated & amidated versions work better) but there may be a better systemic absorption this way.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups