Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Discussion: The COA Shell Game: What Happens When a Peptide Vendor Applies to Peptide Critic
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Discussion: The COA Shell Game: What Happens When a Peptide Vendor Applies to Peptide Critic

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
8 Posts 7 Posters 463 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptideCritic
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Discussion thread for the blog post on PeptideCritic.com.

    📖 Read the article: The COA Shell Game: What Happens When a Peptide Vendor Applies to Peptide Critic


    Share your thoughts, ask questions, or continue the conversation below!

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • C Offline
      C Offline
      Commander
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Between the labs doing crazy stuff and these vendors doing shady stuff, buying Peptides feels more like navigating a mine field that shopping 😩…

      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

      BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
      6
      • C Commander

        Between the labs doing crazy stuff and these vendors doing shady stuff, buying Peptides feels more like navigating a mine field that shopping 😩…

        BeeKindB Offline
        BeeKindB Offline
        BeeKind
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Commander I feel like I spend more time researching the vendors than researching the peptides.

        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        5
        • BeeKindB BeeKind

          @Commander I feel like I spend more time researching the vendors than researching the peptides.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @BeeKind other than messing around with group buys and direct china grey which is like hitting up the casino I keep it easy and use Nexaph. It used to be crush and Nexaph now I am messing with Studz hoping that goes well. Crush has been a real downer early on it felt great and then kaboom as you well know.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • vpepsV Offline
            vpepsV Offline
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            If you start marking with red banners every company that claims selling "US Manufactured peptides" while it's likely not, we are going to have a red banner infestation.

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S Stevepep

              @BeeKind other than messing around with group buys and direct china grey which is like hitting up the casino I keep it easy and use Nexaph. It used to be crush and Nexaph now I am messing with Studz hoping that goes well. Crush has been a real downer early on it felt great and then kaboom as you well know.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Stevepep I can assure you it will go great 🙂

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S StudzPeptides

                @Stevepep I can assure you it will go great 🙂

                S Offline
                S Offline
                SkepticJen
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @StudzPeptides With all the chatter on here and your interactions with the community, I decided to dip a toe in yesterday with a single vial purchase to test a new pep. Very easy ordering, paying (even with BTC). Got a tracking number this morning. I'm impressed!
                So then, of course, I HAD to buy the new V3 Ultra because - NEW PEN!

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S SkepticJen

                  @StudzPeptides With all the chatter on here and your interactions with the community, I decided to dip a toe in yesterday with a single vial purchase to test a new pep. Very easy ordering, paying (even with BTC). Got a tracking number this morning. I'm impressed!
                  So then, of course, I HAD to buy the new V3 Ultra because - NEW PEN!

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @SkepticJen LOL I can see the correlation, thank you for your trust and I can assure you wont be let down!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups