How Do You Use Sy-Nake For Your Skin
-
I've heard a lot about this powder but wondering how to use it? Not sure what serum to mix it with, how much to mix, etc.
I think it's much like the mix for raw GHK but not sure of amounts.
Anyone use it? Information? Greatly appreciate some guidance.
-
Heyyyy…. I can hear you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login