Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. DIY GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu Hair & Facial Serum
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

DIY GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu Hair & Facial Serum

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
16 Posts 5 Posters 635 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jackiee
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I purchased a kit of Snap 8 from Nexaph recently, during their last Crypto sale. I haven’t used it yet

    B 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • J jackiee

      I purchased a kit of Snap 8 from Nexaph recently, during their last Crypto sale. I haven’t used it yet

      B Offline
      B Offline
      blueskies27
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @jackiee sounds good I may do that. Do you reconstitute with BAC water? Just curious if that (alcohol) is bad for the face serum or not?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jackiee
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        I just put it directly into the HA and let it dissolve and mix up.

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • J jackiee

          I just put it directly into the HA and let it dissolve and mix up.

          B Offline
          B Offline
          blueskies27
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @jackiee gotcha thank you, I don't see raw snap-8 on Nexaph right now. Maybe just not in stock right now.

          J 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S STATIEEIGHT

            IMG_1085.jpeg
            3f52ef4c-8d7e-4257-9d42-56188d6ca409-image.jpeg

            The “anela protocols” are a widely used base for both - it’s pretty simple & cheap - also pretty close to the one in Randy’s how to video.
            She’s pretty well known around the traps & is known as doctor11 or something similar on a few peptide/glp type forums.

            My wifes rat loves it - uses both the face & hair one - Neutragena gel in the face & The ordinary for the hair.
            Only the lyophilised snap 8 in the face one as I’ve found it difficult to get the raw here in Aus.

            B Offline
            B Offline
            blueskies27
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @STATIEEIGHT This is awesome, thanks for the info!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B blueskies27

              @jackiee gotcha thank you, I don't see raw snap-8 on Nexaph right now. Maybe just not in stock right now.

              J Offline
              J Offline
              jackiee
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @blueskies27 said:

              @jackiee gotcha thank you, I don't see raw snap-8 on Nexaph right now. Maybe just not in stock right now.

              I got the raw from Ion. The ones I ordered from Nexaph are lypholized. i haven’t used them yet.

              B 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • B blueskies27

                @jackiee thanks for the reply, found this video super helpful... DIY topical GHK-cu-snap 8 for pennies on the dollar. I just checked out @ionpeptide it looks like they have a bunch of already premade topical solutions for hair and face...wonder if its just cheaper/less hassel to do that way. I already ordered the ordinary brand serums off amazon though, Do you recommend the raw or lypholized snap-8? I only have BAC water and saline for sprays, randy recommends sterile...suppose I could find some (don't see it at Ion).

                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
                #13

                @blueskies27 @randy Does this need any preservative or without it does it need refrigeration? Will GHK-Cu inside hyaluronic acid deteriorate fast if left without preservatives or refrigeration?

                B BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                  @blueskies27 @randy Does this need any preservative or without it does it need refrigeration? Will GHK-Cu inside hyaluronic acid deteriorate fast if left without preservatives or refrigeration?

                  B Offline
                  B Offline
                  blueskies27
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  @pep_researcher From everything I've researched it does need to be refrigerated to preserve longevity. I'm not sure about the about the HA deteriorating the GHK-cu though, good question.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • J jackiee

                    @blueskies27 said:

                    @jackiee gotcha thank you, I don't see raw snap-8 on Nexaph right now. Maybe just not in stock right now.

                    I got the raw from Ion. The ones I ordered from Nexaph are lypholized. i haven’t used them yet.

                    B Offline
                    B Offline
                    blueskies27
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @jackiee How do you plan to recon them? I have saline i could use as I'm sure it will be easier on the skin vs alcohol from BAC water.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                      @blueskies27 @randy Does this need any preservative or without it does it need refrigeration? Will GHK-Cu inside hyaluronic acid deteriorate fast if left without preservatives or refrigeration?

                      BeeKindB Online
                      BeeKindB Online
                      BeeKind
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @pep_researcher I've seen some people add a couple of drops of germall to preserve it.

                      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups