Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. SQ DIHEXA
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

SQ DIHEXA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 212 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    TXMSPunk
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am only seeing PO instructions for DIHEXA. Has anyone researched SQ injections of DIHEXA in their rats? If not, why is PO better?

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T TXMSPunk

      I am only seeing PO instructions for DIHEXA. Has anyone researched SQ injections of DIHEXA in their rats? If not, why is PO better?

      C Offline
      C Offline
      CapmanCrunch
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @TXMSPunk
      Yes, I prefer it. It's easier to control dosing. I have tablets too, but they are 50mg which is more than I want to take, so I have to divide them up. I prefer injections on pretty much everything. They just work better and I know the stuff is getting in my system.
      I have not been taking it long enough to know if it has strong cognitive effects yet, but definitely no negatives.

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C CapmanCrunch

        @TXMSPunk
        Yes, I prefer it. It's easier to control dosing. I have tablets too, but they are 50mg which is more than I want to take, so I have to divide them up. I prefer injections on pretty much everything. They just work better and I know the stuff is getting in my system.
        I have not been taking it long enough to know if it has strong cognitive effects yet, but definitely no negatives.

        T Offline
        T Offline
        TXMSPunk
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @CapmanCrunch Thank you. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't cause harm to my rats.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups