Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. CRUSH SS31 gelled - endotoxins?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

CRUSH SS31 gelled - endotoxins?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
31 Posts 13 Posters 1.2k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    denti
    wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I’ve done 8 weeks of SS-31 using 50mg vials and using only 3ml of Hospira Bac water so a concentration of 16.67mg/ml and never had a single time it gelled on me. I started off at 5mg shots per day and so each vial would last 10 days and it was still fine on the 10th day. Then I moved up to 10mg shots for the final 2 weeks so each vial only lasted 5 days. But I went through many vials and again never had a single issue with only using 3ml Hospira Bac Water. So not sure about this 4mg/ml stated above. My experience using a much higher concentration tells a different story.

    N T 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • S Online
      S Online
      Shaqdiesel
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      I'm at the end of my 3rd vial(40mg) using 4mg per day and no issues. I just recon with Hospira BAC.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D denti

        I’ve done 8 weeks of SS-31 using 50mg vials and using only 3ml of Hospira Bac water so a concentration of 16.67mg/ml and never had a single time it gelled on me. I started off at 5mg shots per day and so each vial would last 10 days and it was still fine on the 10th day. Then I moved up to 10mg shots for the final 2 weeks so each vial only lasted 5 days. But I went through many vials and again never had a single issue with only using 3ml Hospira Bac Water. So not sure about this 4mg/ml stated above. My experience using a much higher concentration tells a different story.

        N Offline
        N Offline
        Nuncles
        wrote on last edited by Nuncles
        #24

        @denti Perhaps it has something to do with 3 cakes of 10mg with 3ml of bac vs 1 cake of 50mg with 3ml of bac? Perhaps there just isn't enough solution to absorb that much material? I don't know. That's why I posed my last questions.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E ed1

          @pep_researcher The vial is 10mg, recontituted with 2mL of Lambda Water. It did not gel immediately, but after 10 days.

          All of my reconstituted peptides are kept in a black foam zippered case, placed inside a large ziploc bag, inside the back of the fridge.

          M Offline
          M Offline
          mary
          wrote on last edited by
          #25

          @ed1

          Maybe put a thermometer inside the case and spot check it when the frig has been unopened for a long time vs when it is opened frequently.
          I lost three loaded cartridges and a frozen bac bottle one time when the fridge randomly froze at the back. I have to adjust the temp on my peptide fridge at least twice per week because it is just not stable, and now I always keep them near the front.
          Not saying that is your gelling problem, but you want to be sure your temps are staying in range.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

            @ed1 said:

            Lambda Water

            This could very well be the culprit, more than the concentration or along with the higher concentration. Try using pH strips to check the pH. If pH is higher than 5.5, it can mess SS-31 or others who can't tolerate more basic pH.

            The other thing that doesn't get discussed enough is — handling techniques.

            Some researchers follow this strict rule — once a noodle is out of the BAC bottle, no repoking again. Fresh noodle for every fresh poke.

            J Offline
            J Offline
            JtCjEfF
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            @pep_researcher i’ve used, very recently, lambda to recon two different peps. I’ve not had issues with either of them at this point. PH looks pretty close to Hospira.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake Pepskin
              wrote on last edited by
              #27

              Acetic acid solution will fix any high ph issues with most compounds. I haven’t had any SS31 jell so far, but I would try .25 mL of AA see if it fixes the recon.

              “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
              It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                Acetic acid solution will fix any high ph issues with most compounds. I haven’t had any SS31 jell so far, but I would try .25 mL of AA see if it fixes the recon.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                ed1
                wrote on last edited by
                #28

                @Snake-Pepskin I would like to experiment by doing what you are suggesting.
                So, are you saying I can try fixing it by adding in Acetic Acid after it has gelled and it may become liquid again? And safe to inject?

                For future reference in case I ever have an SS-31 turn to gel again...Is that 0.25mL AA per 10mg vial?
                And is that only for SS-31, or are there other gelled peptides you can try to fix with this method?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake Pepskin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  I have added it to a gelled, and a cloudy vial. In both cases it fixed the recon. With certain ph sensitive compounds, like Kisspeptin and AOD, I preemptively start with .25 or .5 ml of AA, then add the BAC.

                  “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                  It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Snake PepskinS Offline
                    Snake PepskinS Offline
                    Snake Pepskin
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #30

                    As far as safe to inject… that’s more complicated. If the COA is trusted and good, my rat never had a problem with it. I discussed this with a very knowledgeable person in this space, and I was told that if it clears up with ph adjustment alone, it’s sound.

                    “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                    It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • D denti

                      I’ve done 8 weeks of SS-31 using 50mg vials and using only 3ml of Hospira Bac water so a concentration of 16.67mg/ml and never had a single time it gelled on me. I started off at 5mg shots per day and so each vial would last 10 days and it was still fine on the 10th day. Then I moved up to 10mg shots for the final 2 weeks so each vial only lasted 5 days. But I went through many vials and again never had a single issue with only using 3ml Hospira Bac Water. So not sure about this 4mg/ml stated above. My experience using a much higher concentration tells a different story.

                      T Offline
                      T Offline
                      thanks_enjoi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #31

                      @denti same here

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups