Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. A Lesson for ALL Of US
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A Lesson for ALL Of US

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
35 Posts 16 Posters 1.5k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D djoelcassell

    This post is deleted!

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @djoelcassell I would delete that with all the tabs up top but yes thats the one

    D 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • M Online
      M Online
      MikeMiranda
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      I bought hospira once an have using NO Name Bac water ever since, I have never had an issue

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • S Stevepep

        @djoelcassell I would delete that with all the tabs up top but yes thats the one

        D Offline
        D Offline
        djoelcassell
        wrote last edited by
        #28

        @Stevepep I did not get this notification. I've tried multiple times to delete the screen capture and separately my post and cannot do it. Thanks for the heads up!

        1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • S Stevepep

          @djoelcassell I would delete that with all the tabs up top but yes thats the one

          D Offline
          D Offline
          djoelcassell
          wrote last edited by
          #29

          @Stevepep I guess I figured it out. I had to replace the post with any other post. Thanks again.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote last edited by
            #30

            yes-excited.gif

            2M

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Stevepep

              @Commander you missed the group buys they were 225 per case. When another one pops up I will let you know. Peptera is planning another one. Daropen had it for $10 for about three days and sold out. Are you already getting low? He has genetek for super cheap. Same stuff made for hospitals

              B Offline
              B Offline
              Blueeyedme
              wrote last edited by
              #31

              @Stevepep - is been a long time since there were $229 GBs.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Online
                A Online
                anotherdad
                wrote last edited by anotherdad
                #32

                How much damn BAC water are y'all using? I'm picturing like those pods with people from the matrix but just full of bac water. Just fyi it's not a beverage. Vintage 2025 was the best.😂

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #33

                  I use about 3 vials of Hospira a month between me and my wife...

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Stevepep

                    The fear and scarcity tactics we have all fallen for let's discuss where we are.

                    • Hospira is going away; prices are going up 30-40pct order now while supplies last. - Remember that one? Peptide test has had it at the same price for a year now after the email. Just saw it for $10 it sold out in hours. There are now group buys to get it. It's more available than ever.

                    -KPV- getting banned in China. This caused a purchasing frenzy. It's still available

                    -Reta- Lilly lawsuit, it's gonna be gone- Let the hoarding begin. Literally no impact other than some name changes

                    • Drops, Sales, Pre Sales, who can keep up, get in on them now, prices are going up. It's a weekly occurrence, and the deals happen all the time. Miss this one, and in a matter of weeks there is another.

                    -Customs crack down- it's been the same for over a year. Nothing has changed. They intercept 10- 20%. Factories are opening up in many countries now, which will loosen things up.

                    We are easy marks; the more we fall for it, the more we will see these tactics play out. Take deep breaths and don't fall for every ploy. I need to keep telling myself that. My freezer is full because of it.

                    U Offline
                    U Offline
                    user_16538
                    wrote last edited by
                    #34

                    @Stevepep ypu should stock up anyways, buy sales bulk ,put in freezer.. i keep 12month of core items
                    Glp
                    Bpc
                    Tb
                    Kpv
                    Hcg
                    Ghk ahk
                    Thy alpha 1vip

                    Plus few odds and ends

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • U user_16538

                      @Stevepep ypu should stock up anyways, buy sales bulk ,put in freezer.. i keep 12month of core items
                      Glp
                      Bpc
                      Tb
                      Kpv
                      Hcg
                      Ghk ahk
                      Thy alpha 1vip

                      Plus few odds and ends

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #35

                      @user_16538 I have become a hoarder like @randy and @commander I have years of stuff in my freezer. The only thing I don’t hoard is BAC since it expires

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups