Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. HGH vs. CJC/IPA vs. Tesamorelin
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

HGH vs. CJC/IPA vs. Tesamorelin

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
41 Posts 22 Posters 2.0k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S seanfinck

    Reading this thread felt like reading my own notes. Similar age, similar weight, similar goal of staying lean without dropping muscle, and I went down the same path from a nightly stack to splitting things differently in the mornings.

    The honest answer I keep arriving at is that convenience is a real variable and people underrate it. A protocol you actually follow beats a better one you skip, and once the number of steps goes up, my consistency goes down. That has driven more of my decisions than anything else. But literally mate, we have almost the same profile in that I'm about 32, fluctuate between 165-168 lbs, probably about the same body fat %, currently still on reta but that amount flucates weekly, I've run that similar stack before just not with the SS-31 which I'm going to start in a week or so, along with the MOTS-c I'm already running, and have found that pairing that and the NAD+ with 5-Amino-1mq is really the sweet spot - But ya for many months now have typically been running the Tesa/Ipa in the morning and then the CJC/Ipa at nights though the past few months was running the CJC/IPA morning and night but Tesa is the sicker one its just more expensive and runs out sooner - And outside of my questions I can probably infer that you've been asking yourself the same ones I've been asking myself: How do I take this to the next level but still stay lean/ripped/jacked and not turn into a muscley monster that many dudes just end up looking ridiculous as. So that's why I personally have been researching the HGH route, the different types, with the understanding that this is exogenous now so was looking at the same exact 1-2 iu dosage - Because what I think you're arriving at and the same here my dude is like: How can I go from 2-4 pins / a day to 1 but get the same results, if not better? That is the age-old question my friend and I will keep searching for an answer - Let me know if you find one sooner!

    Also, just genuinely curious what made you consider the switch: convenience, cost, or something you noticed in how you were responding?

    S Offline
    S Offline
    seanfinck
    wrote last edited by
    #32

    @blueskies27

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • vpepsV vpeps

      @Stevepep Funny thing. I have no clue now what is my fat %. Hume Pod (I tried 2 devices) consistently show 12%. 2 DEXA scans think it is 27-28%. Another high end scale (Withings Body Scan) think it's 17%. I exercise a lot and do a lot of tests, like you, for the same reason. I guess, I have to stick with Tesa. I have yet a third brand of CJC to try just to make sure.
      Why do you use kisspeptin in this sense?

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by
      #33

      @vpep it’s weird same on Hume people seem to get different results my wife and I are almost spot on HuMe v Dexa. Some people confuse body fat with subcutaneous fat pct which is lower and compare it to dexa results. I just did a dexa scan and was 15.2 pct body fat pct the home shows 14.8. My wife was one pct off the Hume is always a tiny bit low.

      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        @vpep it’s weird same on Hume people seem to get different results my wife and I are almost spot on HuMe v Dexa. Some people confuse body fat with subcutaneous fat pct which is lower and compare it to dexa results. I just did a dexa scan and was 15.2 pct body fat pct the home shows 14.8. My wife was one pct off the Hume is always a tiny bit low.

        vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote last edited by vpeps
        #34

        @Stevepep I don't believe I confuse fat types, I asked Hume support for clarification and help, providing to them all the information. They answered by sending me a replacement scales, which showed the same results. They saw my dexa reports, my other scales values. Finally they just refunded me the money, not even once trying to analyze, guess or even speculate what the problem is here. Now I have two Humes and zero answers.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J JtCjEfF

          @vpep I had similar experience with it too and stopped. Maybe morning dose is better for us that cant take it at night?

          N Offline
          N Offline
          Neil McCauley
          wrote last edited by
          #35

          @JtCjEfF said:

          @vpep I had similar experience with it too and stopped. Maybe morning dose is better for us that cant take it at night?

          You absolutely can use GH peptides in the morning successfully, lots of people do. Your body produces 4 pulses of GH throughout the day as it is, so it isn't unnatural to have GH pulses during awake time.

          vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N Neil McCauley

            @JtCjEfF said:

            @vpep I had similar experience with it too and stopped. Maybe morning dose is better for us that cant take it at night?

            You absolutely can use GH peptides in the morning successfully, lots of people do. Your body produces 4 pulses of GH throughout the day as it is, so it isn't unnatural to have GH pulses during awake time.

            vpepsV Offline
            vpepsV Offline
            vpeps
            wrote last edited by
            #36

            @Neil-McCauley I used CJC in the morning and it was only insignificantly better than in the evening.

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K Offline
              K Offline
              [email protected]
              wrote last edited by [email protected]
              #37

              As others post, everyone is different. I’ve tried everything you’re asking about and had varied positive results. But you are only 34 and I’d try a TESA/IPA blend (10mg/3mg) first before HGH and see if it works for you. Why try TESA alone when the IPA amplifies it and promotes better sleep and recovery? Start moderately and titrate up. IPA tells the pituitary to do what the TESA is requesting. And do it fasted at bedtime. Not medical advice but only research experience.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B Offline
                B Offline
                bismarcatoledo
                wrote last edited by
                #38

                Best route is TRT and HGH for muscle growth , but at the moment HGH is hard to find and if you do it’s expensive .

                hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K [email protected]

                  As others post, everyone is different. I’ve tried everything you’re asking about and had varied positive results. But you are only 34 and I’d try a TESA/IPA blend (10mg/3mg) first before HGH and see if it works for you. Why try TESA alone when the IPA amplifies it and promotes better sleep and recovery? Start moderately and titrate up. IPA tells the pituitary to do what the TESA is requesting. And do it fasted at bedtime. Not medical advice but only research experience.

                  M Online
                  M Online
                  MikeMiranda
                  wrote last edited by
                  #39

                  @[email protected] said:

                  As others post, everyone is different. I’ve tried everything you’re asking about and had varied positive results. But you are only 34 and I’d try a TESA/IPA blend (10mg/3mg) first before HGH and see if it works for you. Why try TESA alone when the IPA amplifies it and promotes better sleep and recovery? Start moderately and titrate up. IPA tells the pituitary to do what the TESA is requesting. And do it fasted at bedtime. Not medical advice but only research experience.

                  i’d say try them separately since you won’t be able to tell which pep was more effective, i am also on team never blend

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R Offline
                    R Offline
                    roachjoshua956gmail.com
                    wrote last edited by
                    #40

                    I'm just now researching peptides but I need help to figure what I need out,I got to the gym 4 to 5 days a week, Im on trt 200mg a week,I want to get a little bigger and lose some belly fat, I've thought about getting anavar but can anyone help me with my decision, please and thank you

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B bismarcatoledo

                      Best route is TRT and HGH for muscle growth , but at the moment HGH is hard to find and if you do it’s expensive .

                      hunt_akH Offline
                      hunt_akH Offline
                      hunt_ak
                      wrote last edited by
                      #41

                      @bismarcatoledo said:

                      Best route is TRT and HGH for muscle growth , but at the moment HGH is hard to find and if you do it’s expensive .

                      I'm finding it everywhere at really attractive prices. Unless you're talking about US pharma GH, which is and always has been very very expensive

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups