Adamax…. Get the real one…
-
I’ve noticed that many resellers, even popular ones on here are selling “partial” Adamax, but calling it Adamax (Advanced Semax). So look at the CoC and if the molecular weight is 984 you are not getting true Adamax. Perhaps that’s why some sell “Adamax” cheaper than others. The true Adamax is 1032.
What’s the big deal you ask? With partial Adamax (984) your rat won’t get hardly any effect if he takes it SubQ, since it does not have the Adamantane cage at the end to allow easy transfer across the BBB.
Just a heads up if your rat is experimenting with Adamax SubQ. -
how do your adamax doses work vs semax. Seems like my rat doesn't respond well to semax, takes a bunch to feel the impact. I've read adamax is a little weaker they way it impacts but lasts longer?
@derekg1 Adamax is much stronger than Semax. About half way in the middle is NASA N-Acetyl Semax Amidate.
For Adamax SubQ I’d start at 300mcg over a 21 day therapy and have your rat go 400 after a week then 500mcg. Effects last about 12 hours for my rat.
For NASA I’d start higher at 400 and go to 600 the first time. NASA lasts about 8-10 hours and isn’t quite as strong as Adamax. Both of them are way stronger than Semax. If going SubQ make sure your Adamax is Da 1032. -
Intranasal Adamax here.
-
What are the effects of Adamax that you may feel and notice? I tried Semax a few times, did not notice anything at all.
@vpeptides Personally If you use euthymia as a base line. Then Semax gives you a mental focus without the stimulant most medication comes with. Adamax is kinda like Semax. It lingers in your head like a stimulant but the focus last longer. I was expecting the same semax affect with a few extra hours. Adamax pros are good. Now add Cerebrolysin and it gets vivid. I am still dialing the effects. Maybe I know no different but Semax is still the favorite.
-
I’ve noticed that many resellers, even popular ones on here are selling “partial” Adamax, but calling it Adamax (Advanced Semax). So look at the CoC and if the molecular weight is 984 you are not getting true Adamax. Perhaps that’s why some sell “Adamax” cheaper than others. The true Adamax is 1032.
What’s the big deal you ask? With partial Adamax (984) your rat won’t get hardly any effect if he takes it SubQ, since it does not have the Adamantane cage at the end to allow easy transfer across the BBB.
Just a heads up if your rat is experimenting with Adamax SubQ.@mikebricker
I have some of the Adamax 1032 and I agree, it works much better than the other varieties of Semax I have tried. -
Question for you Adamax 1032 researchers. Does it cause anxiety like stimulants, and if it does, does selank counter the anxiety?
@MyB Personally at first adamax did linger in the head like a stimulant but it went away. As for anxiety my the closest interpretation is having a sudden surge of alertness or mental energy without a clear target or direction is often called attentional arousal or a state of unbound activation resulting a degree of anxiety. Let go and embrace it. I havent had any doorway effect, cognitive blanking or any panic/anxiety loop. Yet lol If you want a peptide that will hold your hand and focus Selank. You want a peptide with anticipated focus Semax. You want more? Adamax and NA Selank. Personally selank is a good starter peptide in this category and a great long companion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login