Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph crypto sale
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph crypto sale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
45 Posts 20 Posters 2.0k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Nuncles

    @Americanchild Sent you the PDF. What @stevepep posted is a good visual. Exodus is where I started. It's considered a hot wallet. I would research cold wallets for extra security. I bought a Tangem and Trezor Safe 5 to compare the two.

    AmericanchildA Offline
    AmericanchildA Offline
    Americanchild
    wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @Nuncles thank you

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AmericanchildA Offline
      AmericanchildA Offline
      Americanchild
      wrote on last edited by
      #37

      So if I use this phantom wallet, I don't have to transfer it to another wallet. I can just pay directly from the phantom? I appreciate all the help.

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AmericanchildA Americanchild

        So if I use this phantom wallet, I don't have to transfer it to another wallet. I can just pay directly from the phantom? I appreciate all the help.

        M Online
        M Online
        MikeMiranda
        wrote on last edited by
        #38

        @Americanchild

        yes Obviously be slow an cautious I paid for my first GB with Phantom Wallet,

        make sure you trade your cash for the correct crypto & network that they accept (USDC & SOL)

        make sure you copy the right wallet address for paying the correct crypto that they accept

        goto your history to look up your transaction ID so you can copy an paste it, if they require it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

          @vpeptides The advantage of BTC is that you don't need separate gas money like most other currencies do. Disadvantage is it fluctuates a lot.

          C Offline
          C Offline
          Commander
          wrote on last edited by
          #39

          @pep_researcher said:

          @vpeptides The advantage of BTC is that you don't need separate gas money like most other currencies do. Disadvantage is it fluctuates a lot.

          If you use trust wallet, it is “gasless”

          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M MikeMiranda

            @Stevepep said:

            @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

            only confusing part for me was when Iwas searching for transaction ID, you look in your history(Transfering your stable coin to whoever) then go into solscan to find the transction ID/Signature

            M Online
            M Online
            ManicXmedic
            wrote last edited by
            #40

            @MikeMiranda said:

            @Stevepep said:

            @MikeMiranda I have to check it out thats a new one for me. It would be easier from one app

            only confusing part for me was when Iwas searching for transaction ID, you look in your history(Transfering your stable coin to whoever) then go into solscan to find the transction ID/Signature

            Thanks for dropping these tips. I've been reluctant to do the big crypto dance but this seemed a good entry. Got a phantom account today and everything's going smoothly

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              mikebricker
              wrote last edited by
              #41

              No more crypto discount at Nexaph. Do they typically run a Labor Day sale?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Offline
                S Offline
                Shifted
                wrote last edited by Shifted
                #42
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • vpepsV Offline
                  vpepsV Offline
                  vpeps
                  wrote last edited by
                  #43

                  @poiup such a generous young robot!

                  attentiion is all you need

                  ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                  4
                  • vpepsV vpeps

                    @poiup such a generous young robot!

                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #44

                    @vpeptides you don’t often see Chinese peptide vendors with UK phone numbers. 🤣

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      @vpeptides you don’t often see Chinese peptide vendors with UK phone numbers. 🤣

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote last edited by
                      #45

                      @ResearchCat
                      They are diversifying….

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups