Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Studz Might Have Good Product But Disappointed At Additional Charges
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Studz Might Have Good Product But Disappointed At Additional Charges

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
27 Posts 10 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • documentswitchD documentswitch

    Vendors should not charge package insurance for small orders. Fedex already covers $150 value and USPS covers $100. This additional insurance these vendors and doing is disgraceful.
    Add additional insurance for high value orders, and do signature confirmation for all orders.

    E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by Eleanor
    #18

    @documentswitch said:

    Vendors should not charge package insurance for small orders. Fedex already covers $150 value and USPS covers $100. This additional insurance these vendors and doing is disgraceful.
    Add additional insurance for high value orders, and do signature confirmation for all orders.

    While I'm unable to do signature confirmation, maybe some times on Saturday and Sunday. I agree with you 100% on all the rest. Sadly, Peptide Plugs does the same thing; $20 shipping and a $5.60 for 'processing'. Won't do that again.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • mmpM Online
      mmpM Online
      mmp
      wrote last edited by mmp
      #19

      Apparently Vanguard's tests came back bad that's why Studz sells new batch of reta with old CoAs

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        Shifted
        wrote last edited by
        #20

        I wondered why the new ones were showing ILS after the conversations that were had on here.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Shifted

          I wondered why the new ones were showing ILS after the conversations that were had on here.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #21

          @Shifted Yikes, that's too bad I had high hopes and recommended these guys. And the owner came on here and said straight up that they sent everything to Vanguard and paid for expedited testing. Maybe they didn't like the results; who knows. What we do know is Freedom and ILS inflate the purity pct.

          Where are you, @studzpeptides? An explanation is needed

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Stevepep

            @Shifted Yikes, that's too bad I had high hopes and recommended these guys. And the owner came on here and said straight up that they sent everything to Vanguard and paid for expedited testing. Maybe they didn't like the results; who knows. What we do know is Freedom and ILS inflate the purity pct.

            Where are you, @studzpeptides? An explanation is needed

            S Offline
            S Offline
            StudzPeptides
            wrote last edited by
            #22

            @Stevepep We have 30 items that are still in testing at vanguard, Our recent stock from ILS Labs is from a US warehouse that have items tested at ILS labs, vanguard said they would be able to overnight our products and unfortunately we haven't heard back, so for a few select items we paid the premium to have them shipped from a US warehouse, but we do plan and have sent 36 total items to vanguard are still awaiting testing on about 30 items, we had 3 items come back under our purity standards, and 3 test well, as you can see from our Cagrilintide, NAD1000, Adamax 984, and GLOW, we also have

            ghk50
            ghk100
            SP-r3 10, 100
            SP-t2 10,20,100
            Glutathione
            motsc20
            motsc40
            Aicar
            epitalon50
            IGF-lr3
            KPV
            bpc20
            cag+sema
            semax
            atx-304
            DSIP10
            and a few others I am missing over at vanguard actively, awaiting testing

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote last edited by
              #23

              We are expecting about half of them to be back to us on tuesday from what vanguard stated

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S StudzPeptides

                @Stevepep We have 30 items that are still in testing at vanguard, Our recent stock from ILS Labs is from a US warehouse that have items tested at ILS labs, vanguard said they would be able to overnight our products and unfortunately we haven't heard back, so for a few select items we paid the premium to have them shipped from a US warehouse, but we do plan and have sent 36 total items to vanguard are still awaiting testing on about 30 items, we had 3 items come back under our purity standards, and 3 test well, as you can see from our Cagrilintide, NAD1000, Adamax 984, and GLOW, we also have

                ghk50
                ghk100
                SP-r3 10, 100
                SP-t2 10,20,100
                Glutathione
                motsc20
                motsc40
                Aicar
                epitalon50
                IGF-lr3
                KPV
                bpc20
                cag+sema
                semax
                atx-304
                DSIP10
                and a few others I am missing over at vanguard actively, awaiting testing

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #24

                @StudzPeptides As usual, you are amazing. Thanks for the update. I apologize for my skepticism in that post. I keep sending people to you who are newbies; I get hit up constantly, and I got a little worried. My business partner just placed an order for a bunch of stuff yesterday. He just got started a month ago. He was very excited last night.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote last edited by
                  #25

                  Always man, we stick on our word and its not ideal, but with the delays at vanguard we did bring in some certain products through the US warehouse!

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S StudzPeptides

                    Always man, we stick on our word and its not ideal, but with the delays at vanguard we did bring in some certain products through the US warehouse!

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by
                    #26

                    @StudzPeptides I just sent in two samples last week; I guess I will be waiting a while. Once again, I really appreciate what you guys are doing.

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      @StudzPeptides I just sent in two samples last week; I guess I will be waiting a while. Once again, I really appreciate what you guys are doing.

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote last edited by
                      #27

                      @Stevepep Ofc man, thank you for giving us the chance to explain ourselves, also just announced the full details of our sale in our discord and on tiktok!studz-labor-day-sale.png

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups