NAD+ Rebuffed?
-
This may be a stupid question and if it is I’m sorry. I’m on Nexaph looking to buy some NAD+ and the one they have says NAD+ rebuffed. What does that mean? Thank you
-
@joeyholt Buffered it means far less chance of an ISR. It's buffered for PH. Same as NAD+ but with the added benefit. Do it
-
I just bought NAD+ buffered from Nexaph a couple of days ago. Yes, you want the buffering and Nexaph has good product.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login