Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Survodutide briefly turned cloudy after first refrigatrion
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Survodutide briefly turned cloudy after first refrigatrion

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
8 Posts 4 Posters 354 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    bingo
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I decided to recon two 5mg vials of survodutide with 2ml of Hospira and put both vials into a 3ml cartridge. Both vials reconned completely clear with 1ml of Hospira each. Filtered them both into the cart with no issue and put it into the fridge overnight.

    Well when I went to use the cart the next day it was a little cloudy. I warmed it up in my hand for about 30 seconds and the cloudiness went away. So far it has not returned and the cart remains crystal clear.

    Any idea on what could have caused this? The one previous vial from the same batch did not do this.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N Online
      N Online
      Nuncles
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Could it possibly just have been the condensation from the fridge on the vial? Here in the South, I have to wipe the vial several times to remove enough condensation in order to see the true clarity of the pep.

      E B 2 Replies Last reply
      3
      • N Nuncles

        Could it possibly just have been the condensation from the fridge on the vial? Here in the South, I have to wipe the vial several times to remove enough condensation in order to see the true clarity of the pep.

        E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Nuncles said:

        Could it possibly just have been the condensation from the fridge on the vial? Here in the South, I have to wipe the vial several times to remove enough condensation in order to see the true clarity of the pep.

        @nuncles Same here.
        @bingo That Survo's great stuff!

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N Nuncles

          Could it possibly just have been the condensation from the fridge on the vial? Here in the South, I have to wipe the vial several times to remove enough condensation in order to see the true clarity of the pep.

          B Offline
          B Offline
          bingo
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Nuncles I'm in Georgia so I'm very well aware of the wet hug of our friend humidity. I thought the same at first and did a quick wipe down and it was cloudy like pasta water until I warmed it in my hand.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N Online
            N Online
            Nuncles
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I've experience the same thing. As soon as I wipe the condensation comes right back. I have to continue to rub it. To me, if it was bad, it would stay cloudy no matter what.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote on last edited by Eleanor
              #6

              Fridge is too cold for it.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D Online
                D Online
                denti
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                How do you all like Survodutide vs Reta?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Offline
                  E Offline
                  Eleanor
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Survo doesn't have GIP, only GLP1 & glucagon, whereas Reta has all three.
                  In order to keep from a permanent stall just short of my goal, I've switched to Cagri & Survo, which opens 3 of the 4 pathways, exception is GIP. Hoping if the time comes, the Tirz will still work. Wish I'd done all this differently, knowing what I know now.

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups