Amino club payment
-
First amino club got rid of Mastercard and now discover too. Guess I won't be buying from them anymore. I don't have a visa or an American Express. At least offer a crypto option then..annoying
@e_kantor2 it might not be their decision. The credit card companies are cracking down.
-
@e_kantor2 it might not be their decision. The credit card companies are cracking down.
-
@e_kantor2 I don't know, I don't use crypto.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login