Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Tesamorelin or just jump to HGH…
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Tesamorelin or just jump to HGH…

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
8 Posts 8 Posters 458 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Steiny
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I’ve been wondering about this myself, and I’ve also heard similar thoughts from other people I’ve talked to. The idea has been whether Tesamorelin/IPa would be an upgrade from the CJC/IPA I’m currently using. Honestly, CJC has worked well for me, I’ve gotten good results, and I’m happy with it. So, if it’s not broken, don’t fix it and the cost is good.
    At the same time, in other conversations, people have mentioned that jumping up to Tesamorelin could be worth looking into. My biggest hesitation is that I’ve already been thinking HGH might be the next step for me if I ever decide to go that route. I get a little nervous about it, though, as I go down “Rabbit Holes”
    What I keep coming back to is the cost difference between Tesa and HGH. If Tesa is already expensive (IMO), why not just spend a little more—and go straight to HGH instead? Am I missing something there? Is the main argument that once you go to HGH, you move beyond supporting your body’s natural production, while Tesa still feels a little more “natural”?
    I guess HGH just makes more sense to me unless I’m overlooking something. Tesa seems very expensive, and if you’re already going to spend that kind of money, I’m wondering why you wouldn’t just go straight to HGH. A lot to think about. I’d appreciate any thoughts or comments from the group. Thanks.

    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S Steiny

      I’ve been wondering about this myself, and I’ve also heard similar thoughts from other people I’ve talked to. The idea has been whether Tesamorelin/IPa would be an upgrade from the CJC/IPA I’m currently using. Honestly, CJC has worked well for me, I’ve gotten good results, and I’m happy with it. So, if it’s not broken, don’t fix it and the cost is good.
      At the same time, in other conversations, people have mentioned that jumping up to Tesamorelin could be worth looking into. My biggest hesitation is that I’ve already been thinking HGH might be the next step for me if I ever decide to go that route. I get a little nervous about it, though, as I go down “Rabbit Holes”
      What I keep coming back to is the cost difference between Tesa and HGH. If Tesa is already expensive (IMO), why not just spend a little more—and go straight to HGH instead? Am I missing something there? Is the main argument that once you go to HGH, you move beyond supporting your body’s natural production, while Tesa still feels a little more “natural”?
      I guess HGH just makes more sense to me unless I’m overlooking something. Tesa seems very expensive, and if you’re already going to spend that kind of money, I’m wondering why you wouldn’t just go straight to HGH. A lot to think about. I’d appreciate any thoughts or comments from the group. Thanks.

      vpepsV Offline
      vpepsV Offline
      vpeps
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Steiny said:

      if it’s not broken, don’t fix it

      💯

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        JtCjEfF
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I agree, if it ain’t’ broke….however, you haven’t mentioned what your goals are, and I think that matters. If youre looking to just raise IGF-1 with the benefits that come with that I think there is a strong argument for CJC/IPA. But, if you're looking for a compound with human studies backing VAT loss, Tesa is your guy. Im told that there is no comparison to rHGH for any of the peptides, but it does come at the cost of dropping your normal production out.

        I actually think rHGH is cheaper than Tesa.
        Don’t get caught up in “this might be better” if what youre using is working great. Thats my 2 cents.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • M Online
          M Online
          MikeMiranda
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Hgh definitely cheaper in the grey market

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Canineriot
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            From what I understand, after hours of research and reading, HGH is superior in every way long term, but Tesa may provide quicker results short term. Does anyone know if that's correct?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • quicksilver80Q Offline
              quicksilver80Q Offline
              quicksilver80
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              I tend to wonder if its safer to ask the body instead of dumping exogenous hormones in on top of whatevers wrong with you. Now granted sometimes your body just wont produce no matter how loud you yell at it chemically. Which would be reasonable then

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • U Offline
                U Offline
                ursus
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                You answered your own question and trying to complicate things by overselling yourself.

                Since your labs have improved and the quality of life has as well, don’t change it. Check levels at least every 6 months and revisit this then.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • D Offline
                  D Offline
                  derekg1
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I'm about to switch my lab rat back to cjc/ipa from tesa/ipa. 250mcg Cjc/ipa treated it well, no major water retention, good sleep, good recovery etc. Doing 1mg tesa/300mcg ipa has brought water retention, sore knees and random sleep issues. Not a huge fan of tesa personally. Plus cjc/ipa is typically cheaper.

                  So if cjc/ipa is working I'd say no need to switch to tesa.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups