Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Making DSIP into Nasal spray protocol
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Making DSIP into Nasal spray protocol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
6 Posts 3 Posters 250 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I Offline
    I Offline
    iMemphis18
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello all,

    I heard that DSIP can be made into a nasal spray and wondering what everyones protocol is for making this blend? My vial is 10MG.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mmpM Online
      mmpM Online
      mmp
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/reconstituting-dsip-epitalon-making-nasal-spray-sleep-step-step-guide

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mmpM mmp

        https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/reconstituting-dsip-epitalon-making-nasal-spray-sleep-step-step-guide

        I Offline
        I Offline
        iMemphis18
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @mmp Thank you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I Offline
          I Offline
          iMemphis18
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Video is gone but instructions worked. For DSIP, it says to do Bac water. Is there a difference from saline instead? I have Bac and Saline, and when mixing Semax/selank, it was recommended using Saline instead of bac. Just curious if its the same for DSIP

          mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I iMemphis18

            Video is gone but instructions worked. For DSIP, it says to do Bac water. Is there a difference from saline instead? I have Bac and Saline, and when mixing Semax/selank, it was recommended using Saline instead of bac. Just curious if its the same for DSIP

            mmpM Online
            mmpM Online
            mmp
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @iMemphis18
            I think saline is better, with all bac water spay will sting

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake Pepskin
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Definitely use saline, BAC could sting, but more importantly, it can dry your nasal membranes and cause issues like nosebleeds and diminish inter nasal absorption . There are some people that use it, but it not the best practice. Sterile water or deionized water are also options.

              “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
              It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups