NAD+ Buffered Dosing
-
Was going to start my hubby’s RS on NAD+ buffered. Dosing recommendations are all over the place. I had kind of settled on 100mg 2X per week. Does this sound correct? Also, should that be done in conjunction with MOTS-c or in place of? He does 10mg of MOTS-c, split into 3 injections. Should the NAD be on different days than the MOTS-c?
Sorry, lots of questions, lol, but I tend to get the best info from the fine people here!
@jackiee I have tried so many different amounts and days, with Mots-C and without in-between days etc. It's about finding out what works. Start low and slow and titrate up. I take 3 mg of SS-31, 2mg mots-s and 33MG of NAD every day. I found that taking NAD or MOTSC three times per week at higher doses didn't have the same impact and caused a red welt that lasted for a day or two. I track everything from monthly blood work to DEXA scans to my performance doing hard cardio and heavy lifting etc. I tried 100mg 3x per week and got a nice ISR and also didn't feel as good as doing it daily. But that's just what works for me.
Bottom line, people are going to post what works for them, but it may not work for your husband, so just start at a low dose, maybe 20 mg a day, and work up to see if your husband can tolerate it, and then you can try 3x weekly.
-
My experience: If you take oral precursors like NR and/or NMN you can get away with taking lower doses of NAD+. I take 20mg NAD+ daily and alternate 1000mg of NR or NMN daily. I actually do 5x a week, only on work days.
It about finding what works best your research subject. -
My experience: If you take oral precursors like NR and/or NMN you can get away with taking lower doses of NAD+. I take 20mg NAD+ daily and alternate 1000mg of NR or NMN daily. I actually do 5x a week, only on work days.
It about finding what works best your research subject. -
@jackiee As the disputed "NAD Queen", please do NOT start hubby at 100mg.! If he's already on MOTS-C, might be difficult to tell how much the NAD is helping, if at all, but that's JMO. Start NAD with 20mg. or 30mg. every other day, then, increase to daily 20/30mg. Even after numerous months, I'm only taking 40mg. per day. Less is better. If too much, he might have trouble sleeping. I would not take NAD on same day as MOTS-C.
-
I gave him 25mg this morning. So far, so good! I may try it, too. I don’t particularly need the energy, but I would like the anti-aging aspect of it.
I gave him 25mg this morning. So far, so good! I may try it, too. I don’t particularly need the energy, but I would like the anti-aging aspect of it.
Not a bad thought at all. It has literally saved me from crushing fatigue and I am so grateful! Hope your husband finds it as helpful. Do let us know, okay?
-
If you’ve never tried it before I would definitely recommend starting with 25mg to test tolerance. Start with 2-3 times per week, for one week and if you tolerate well, then move up to 50mg. Just don’t start at 100mg, that’s to much to begin with. It can be paired with the MOTs-c.
Do you do it on different days that you do MOTS-c or the same day?
Thanks, I definitely will start low!
@jackiee Same day as you do your MOTs-c.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login