Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Adalank vs selank
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Adalank vs selank

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
6 Posts 2 Posters 243 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    e_kantor2
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Anyone tried adalank? How is it compared to Selank? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to get. Not many vendors have it in stock

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Adalank (NA-Selank Amidate) definitely my next peptide. I have a whole kit of selank so not anytime soon. Right now I am taking Adamax for a ride. It is like semax, last longer yes. But I still like the instant Semax kick. Adamax "max effect or ceiling effect" is gradual, but when your there it does last longer.

      2M

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        Adalank (NA-Selank Amidate) definitely my next peptide. I have a whole kit of selank so not anytime soon. Right now I am taking Adamax for a ride. It is like semax, last longer yes. But I still like the instant Semax kick. Adamax "max effect or ceiling effect" is gradual, but when your there it does last longer.

        E Offline
        E Offline
        e_kantor2
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @EXTROPIAN so adalank is the same as na selank

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
          #4

          Honestly I had to look up Adalank and yes. Guess is someone trying to coin it. Ever taken Selank?

          2M

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            Honestly I had to look up Adalank and yes. Guess is someone trying to coin it. Ever taken Selank?

            E Offline
            E Offline
            e_kantor2
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @EXTROPIAN yes Selank I've taken so I'm wondering what the real difference is and if it's even worth it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #6

              I am just as curious. I committed a kit of adamax because there is a few who tried it and liked it. I been researching intranasal and it is not bad. I still have a semax sprayer and haven't touched it. I now been using selank and adamax every other day. On my days off i am still focused and well tempered. I also added cerebrolysin which I take at night. That one is strong and it takes a while for it to taper to get to the sweet spot. I can only describe it as vivid.

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups