Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Numerous Vendors Starting Labor Day Sales Today
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Numerous Vendors Starting Labor Day Sales Today

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
18 Posts 5 Posters 791 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Noticed that a few marked up their prices in the last couple of days just to "have a sale", IMO.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G Offline
      G Offline
      geno
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Worth calling them out on it tbh

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • E Online
        E Online
        Eleanor
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        The prices will speak for themselves. Some relatively outrageous!

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • E Offline
          E Offline
          e_kantor2
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @eleanor if you come across any great sales let us know! I'm on the look out as well

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E e_kantor2

            @eleanor if you come across any great sales let us know! I'm on the look out as well

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @e_kantor2 said:

            @eleanor if you come across any great sales let us know! I'm on the look out as well

            I will. What are you looking for, in particular. Some vendors put some items on sale but not others.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Offline
              E Offline
              e_kantor2
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @eleanor reta, KLOW, Wolverine, Adamax, tirz

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Eleanor

                @e_kantor2 said:

                @eleanor if you come across any great sales let us know! I'm on the look out as well

                I will. What are you looking for, in particular. Some vendors put some items on sale but not others.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Sunshine-day
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Eleanor if you see some great Reta deals, please message me!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E e_kantor2

                  @eleanor reta, KLOW, Wolverine, Adamax, tirz

                  E Online
                  E Online
                  Eleanor
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @e_kantor2 said:

                  @eleanor reta, KLOW, Wolverine, Adamax, tirz

                  Thus far, here's what I see:

                  Best kit prices = NEXAPH
                  Best single vials & small kits = S1 Reasearch
                  A few possible single vial deals at GenPeptide
                  Peptide Plugs still has lower prices but high shipping & processing fee (whatever)
                  Peptagon has low prices and the Cartalax I got from them a few months ago is good; CANNOT SPEAK TO OTHER PEPS/BLENDS.

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • E Offline
                    E Offline
                    e_kantor2
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @eleanor awesome!!! Thank you. Keep us updated 😁

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E e_kantor2

                      @eleanor awesome!!! Thank you. Keep us updated 😁

                      E Online
                      E Online
                      Eleanor
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @e_kantor2 Please post any that you find as well. I might be away from the computer for hours this afternoon, so I'm sure all will pitch in.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandyR Offline
                        RandyR Offline
                        Randy
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        https://community.peptidecritic.com/topic/2908/labor-day-2026-peptide-vendor-sales-roundup

                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Online
                          E Online
                          Eleanor
                          wrote last edited by Randy
                          #12

                          Depending upon how much you want to buy. s1research just put out a sale notice on all GLPs - buy 3, get one free. I've never bought Reta from them but all the products I've bought from them are excellent and they have really nice prices on singles and 3 pk. $14 flat ship rate if under $250 (?), check me on that. Sale ends Tuesday.

                          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E Eleanor

                            Depending upon how much you want to buy. s1research just put out a sale notice on all GLPs - buy 3, get one free. I've never bought Reta from them but all the products I've bought from them are excellent and they have really nice prices on singles and 3 pk. $14 flat ship rate if under $250 (?), check me on that. Sale ends Tuesday.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Sunshine-day
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Eleanor I'm not seeing the buy three get one offer, do they still have it?

                            E 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • S Sunshine-day

                              @Eleanor I'm not seeing the buy three get one offer, do they still have it?

                              E Online
                              E Online
                              Eleanor
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Sunshine-day said:

                              @Eleanor I'm not seeing the buy three get one offer, do they still have it?

                              Hmm. I don't 'see' it. I'd send them an email, or contact and ask them if they still offer it and how to order it. They sent me an email, which says it's shows at checkout. It's the GLP's only, which I didn't order.

                              Ask them.

                              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E Online
                                E Online
                                Eleanor
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                Just got another note:

                                Don't Forget

                                Buy 3, Get 1 Free on GLP Category Compounds

                                Stack it with bulk research packs, storewide non-GLP savings, and code SAVE10. Sale ends Tuesday at 11:59 PM EST.

                                Shop the GLP Sale

                                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Sunshine-day

                                  @Eleanor I'm not seeing the buy three get one offer, do they still have it?

                                  E Online
                                  E Online
                                  Eleanor
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Sunshine-day

                                  Here's the answer from S1. I wish they were more clear on the site but it works.

                                  "You choose a GLP of your choice. It will have to be the same mg as well. Add it to the cart 4 times individually. This will qualify you for the buy 3 get 1 free offer. Add items one at a time to receive the fourth one free. Item has to be the same name and mg to qualify."

                                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • E Eleanor

                                    @Sunshine-day

                                    Here's the answer from S1. I wish they were more clear on the site but it works.

                                    "You choose a GLP of your choice. It will have to be the same mg as well. Add it to the cart 4 times individually. This will qualify you for the buy 3 get 1 free offer. Add items one at a time to receive the fourth one free. Item has to be the same name and mg to qualify."

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Sunshine-day
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Eleanor I only added three and they automatically added the 4th one to my order. Thanks!

                                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • S Sunshine-day

                                      @Eleanor I only added three and they automatically added the 4th one to my order. Thanks!

                                      E Online
                                      E Online
                                      Eleanor
                                      wrote last edited by Eleanor
                                      #18

                                      @Sunshine-day said:

                                      @Eleanor I only added three and they automatically added the 4th one to my order. Thanks!

                                      Oh I'm so happy to hear it!
                                      The note they sent out was a bit unclear.
                                      Nice you got a deal.
                                      I can't afford all the kits everyone else can and if I've never tried something before, I just go for one or two vials to make sure all is okay.
                                      ENJOY!

                                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • World
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups