EZP-3P vs NXP-3P
-
Same batch, different results posted
With the sale it’s $20 more for a kit that already comes labeled from EZ, then got thrown for a loop when I looked at the COA’s.NXP https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/156371-3p_24mg_transparent_green_or_green_autumn_gold_XY4TC5ZKXZW7
-
Same batch, different results posted
With the sale it’s $20 more for a kit that already comes labeled from EZ, then got thrown for a loop when I looked at the COA’s.NXP https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/156371-3p_24mg_transparent_green_or_green_autumn_gold_XY4TC5ZKXZW7
-
The 2nd party test server also came up with 25mg
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/165646-nxp_3p_24mg_trans_green_or_green_autumn_gold_PXI7KNBC2LCN -
The 2nd party test server also came up with 25mg
https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/165646-nxp_3p_24mg_trans_green_or_green_autumn_gold_PXI7KNBC2LCN@MyB Yes, it's the variance in the fills. They do so much more testing than anyone else, and there is variance between all vials, unfortunately. I always look at all the testing and use the average. This won't change the dosage by much in terms of IU. I would use 26 in this case. You are looking at a difference of about 43 IU compared to 46IU for a 4mg dose. The thing is, you get so many COA's on Nexaph, and they mostly overfill. The truth is, at least you know we have no clue about the variances from almost every other vendor, even if they test 3 samples and most test one.
-
I found the original coa on TG, and it ranged from 25-29. I’m a little pissy they cherry picked the average and posted it instead of the actual one posted on TG with all three m&p shown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login