"Lightening Peptides" - Anybody heard of or used them? (yeah, that's how they spell it)
-
Just curious if anybody has heard of or used a vendor called Lightening Peptides or Lightening Peps.
https://www.lighteningpeptide.com/ for singles
https://ezformz.net/f/lighteningpeps-clara-94vkte for kitsA family member was getting Reta through a nurse friend. I told her I could probably get it for her for cheaper than she was paying. She sent me a link to the source her friend was using. I think she must be the kind of nurse that you see in those movies on the sites that you use incognito mode to visit. I hope she uses better discretion and care when she's treating patients.
I checked out their websites. COAs either don't list who ordered the testing or don't even remotely resemble Lightening. Poor resolution photos of the COAs with watermarks on some of them. Inconsistent labs on the COAs. Everything looks pretty shady. Oh yeah, you can't even find their site for buying kits if you use a search engine.
Prices are pretty cheap, but not cheap enough to do all of your own testing since theirs doesn't seem credible.
The worst part of it all is that they misspelled lightning. Inexcusable. May as well have mixed up their theres with their they'res.
Was just wondering if anybody else had come across them and had any experience with them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login