Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Paradoxical Pinealon experience
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Paradoxical Pinealon experience

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
pinealon
6 Posts 6 Posters 260 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jamesboyles
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Just wondering, has anyone else had a paradoxical reaction to pinealon? Tried it last night for the first time, 1 milligram sub-Q, right before bedtime.

    Now, the way I've always understood pinealon is that this is the way to use it. Maybe there's different dosing protocols that people have, but generally it's a bedtime administration. I have seen some recommendations, more sparse, for morning administration. I was basically expecting this to go along well with helping me fall asleep.

    Instead, I had the complete opposite happen. I was wide awake, did not sleep hardly a wink at all the whole night. So I realized, "Geez, this stuff doesn't do what I thought it was going to do at all." Maybe that's my fault for not doing more thorough research. However, knowing now that it has this sort of stimulating effect on me, I administered another one milligram this morning, and I'm doing pretty good. I still kind of feel the missing sleep a little bit, but not as much as I would have otherwise (by a long shot).

    Has anyone else had this experience? Is this common? I've read this could happen, but that it's not that common. Would be curious to hear what the community has to say about that.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote last edited by vpeps
      #2

      It is not uncommon to have this reaction. Pinealon is found in cortex tissue and some feel mentally energized by it. And the same people all of the sudden may feel sleepy from an increased dose (2-4 mg) of it.

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • bfullerB Online
        bfullerB Online
        bfuller
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I've always heard dosing for Pinealon in the morning, paired with Epitalon which is taken at night if you are trying to do a circadian reset and improve sleep. I've tried this and it works well.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • E Offline
          E Offline
          ed1
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Beginner dose is 1mg, in the morning on an empty stomach.

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            1 mg did nothing for me. Once I did 2mg it was a game changer. One of my favorite peps

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              Shaqdiesel
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              2.5mg at night along with 1mg Epitalon was AMAZING! And not just placebo. My sleep tracker agreed.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups