Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Peptide Pens - Beginner starter kit?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Peptide Pens - Beginner starter kit?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
17 Posts 10 Posters 558 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    ed1
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I'm ready to order from @randy today!
    What are the basics I need to start pinning right away?

    Pen....3mL glass cartridges...needle tips?
    What else?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SpaceGhostS Online
      SpaceGhostS Online
      SpaceGhost
      wrote last edited by SpaceGhost
      #2

      Filters.

      Pen needles need to be purchased elsewhere. Amazon or the pharmacy at Walmart is where i usually get them. Don’t forget alcohol wipes.

      You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M Offline
        M Offline
        ManicXmedic
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Some syringes and needles for reconstitution, transferring, filtering, and redundancy in case anything happens with your pen/s

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          STATIEEIGHT
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Watch this 10 times while your waiting
          And DO NOT forget the breather needle.
          https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2078970291414536585/video/1?s=61

          R 1 Reply Last reply
          5
          • S STATIEEIGHT

            Watch this 10 times while your waiting
            And DO NOT forget the breather needle.
            https://x.com/PeptideCritic/status/2078970291414536585/video/1?s=61

            R Offline
            R Offline
            randallchampion
            wrote last edited by randallchampion
            #5

            @STATIEEIGHT Everybody I've watched do the transfer to a pen vial uses the breather needle technique but I'm not a fan of it. I just use one of the pen vial filling blocks and use the single needle that I transfer the peps with.
            Before I put my peps into the pen vial, I draw 3 ml of air from it so that it's under vacuum like the lyophilized vials always are.
            I inject my peps into the pen vial slowly down the side then I pull the needle back up toward the butyl stopper and draw the air out of the pen vial with it as I push the pen vial down on the dowel that pushes the rubber plunger part of the pen vial up.
            This way seems much simpler to me than involving a second needle. It's also more dummy proof. When you use a vent needle, you push product out of the vent needle if you push the rubber plunger up too hard.
            I'm able to get the pen vial purged well enough that I usually only need to push out about 10 units of air through the pen needle tip to get the rest out. I could purge it more thoroughly, but I would rather not risk wasting product by pushing it up into the transfer syringe during purging.

            One transfer needle, no pushing unconditioned air into your vials, very little purging necessary once you load your pen....

            My process:

            • Disinfect all the vial tops, pen vial filling station block thingy and whatnot that are involved in my current project
            • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to draw 3 ml of sterile air from empty pen vial (now it's under vacuum)
            • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to push 3 ml of sterile air into bac water vial
              *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
            • Draw desired amount of bac water out and remove needle from vial
            • Fill lyophilized product vial with bac water slowly down side of vial
            • While product is resting and rehydrating, use same transfer syringe to draw another 1-2 ml of sterile air from pen vial (stop if the rubber bottom plug starts to get sucked up the vial)
            • Once product is dissolved and gently swished for mixing, push the sterile air from your transfer syringe into product vial
              *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
            • Draw reconstituted product into transfer syringe
              *If there's still too much vacuum in vial to draw out all of the product, invert vial and syringe, then:
              • Allow the air pocket in the syringe to be drawn back into the pep vial
              • Draw remainder of product out
            • Push the product into the pen vial gently down the side (be sure to have it on a flat surface in case it overpressures and tries to push the rubber bottom plug out of the pen vial)
            • Pull needle out until it's at the very top of the interior of the pen vial
              *Start to draw air pocket out of pen vial with syringe
            • Once you feel a lot of resistance as you are pulling the syringe plunger, transfer pen vial to the bottom plug pusher part of the filling station block tool thingy
              *Push the rubber bottom plug up as you are drawing the last of the air pocket form the top of the pen vial
              *Pull needle out of rubber stopper as soon as it looks like the air pocket is gone, but before product starts going up into transfer syringe
              *You're almost done, now purge your pen vial of air
              *Put your pen vial into your pen
              *Disinfect the top of the pen vial
              *Put a pen needle on it
              • Cycle your pen plunger until it is touching the bottom rubber plug of the vial
                *With your pen tip pointed skyward, "inject" 3 units at a time into the air until it shoots a stream up
                *Now you really are done, try your concoction.
            R S Mydogdaryl423M 3 Replies Last reply
            -4
            • R randallchampion

              @STATIEEIGHT Everybody I've watched do the transfer to a pen vial uses the breather needle technique but I'm not a fan of it. I just use one of the pen vial filling blocks and use the single needle that I transfer the peps with.
              Before I put my peps into the pen vial, I draw 3 ml of air from it so that it's under vacuum like the lyophilized vials always are.
              I inject my peps into the pen vial slowly down the side then I pull the needle back up toward the butyl stopper and draw the air out of the pen vial with it as I push the pen vial down on the dowel that pushes the rubber plunger part of the pen vial up.
              This way seems much simpler to me than involving a second needle. It's also more dummy proof. When you use a vent needle, you push product out of the vent needle if you push the rubber plunger up too hard.
              I'm able to get the pen vial purged well enough that I usually only need to push out about 10 units of air through the pen needle tip to get the rest out. I could purge it more thoroughly, but I would rather not risk wasting product by pushing it up into the transfer syringe during purging.

              One transfer needle, no pushing unconditioned air into your vials, very little purging necessary once you load your pen....

              My process:

              • Disinfect all the vial tops, pen vial filling station block thingy and whatnot that are involved in my current project
              • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to draw 3 ml of sterile air from empty pen vial (now it's under vacuum)
              • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to push 3 ml of sterile air into bac water vial
                *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
              • Draw desired amount of bac water out and remove needle from vial
              • Fill lyophilized product vial with bac water slowly down side of vial
              • While product is resting and rehydrating, use same transfer syringe to draw another 1-2 ml of sterile air from pen vial (stop if the rubber bottom plug starts to get sucked up the vial)
              • Once product is dissolved and gently swished for mixing, push the sterile air from your transfer syringe into product vial
                *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
              • Draw reconstituted product into transfer syringe
                *If there's still too much vacuum in vial to draw out all of the product, invert vial and syringe, then:
                • Allow the air pocket in the syringe to be drawn back into the pep vial
                • Draw remainder of product out
              • Push the product into the pen vial gently down the side (be sure to have it on a flat surface in case it overpressures and tries to push the rubber bottom plug out of the pen vial)
              • Pull needle out until it's at the very top of the interior of the pen vial
                *Start to draw air pocket out of pen vial with syringe
              • Once you feel a lot of resistance as you are pulling the syringe plunger, transfer pen vial to the bottom plug pusher part of the filling station block tool thingy
                *Push the rubber bottom plug up as you are drawing the last of the air pocket form the top of the pen vial
                *Pull needle out of rubber stopper as soon as it looks like the air pocket is gone, but before product starts going up into transfer syringe
                *You're almost done, now purge your pen vial of air
                *Put your pen vial into your pen
                *Disinfect the top of the pen vial
                *Put a pen needle on it
                • Cycle your pen plunger until it is touching the bottom rubber plug of the vial
                  *With your pen tip pointed skyward, "inject" 3 units at a time into the air until it shoots a stream up
                  *Now you really are done, try your concoction.
              R Offline
              R Offline
              randallchampion
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Holy crap that's long. I think that would make a better video than written instructions.

              S mrjoshua44M 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • R randallchampion

                Holy crap that's long. I think that would make a better video than written instructions.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                STATIEEIGHT
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @DarkStar

                Hahahaha - I was thinking the same thing.

                I suppose if it works for you - go at it.👍

                I just got burnt back when I first started on pens & was paying $130AU per 10mg vial - combining 3X vials into 1X cartridge and blew the stopper out the arse losing the lot.

                Never want to do that again I can tell you🤣 which is why I harp on it a bit.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R randallchampion

                  Holy crap that's long. I think that would make a better video than written instructions.

                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @DarkStar Only issue I see is how many times you're puncturing the 3mL cartridge. For me it's why easier to use a breather needle with a filter then add in my reconstituted solution. Two punctures, that's it. Have to remember that those self-healing butyl stoppers are not as robust as they are on a regular vial. So more holes could lead to contamination.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R randallchampion

                    @STATIEEIGHT Everybody I've watched do the transfer to a pen vial uses the breather needle technique but I'm not a fan of it. I just use one of the pen vial filling blocks and use the single needle that I transfer the peps with.
                    Before I put my peps into the pen vial, I draw 3 ml of air from it so that it's under vacuum like the lyophilized vials always are.
                    I inject my peps into the pen vial slowly down the side then I pull the needle back up toward the butyl stopper and draw the air out of the pen vial with it as I push the pen vial down on the dowel that pushes the rubber plunger part of the pen vial up.
                    This way seems much simpler to me than involving a second needle. It's also more dummy proof. When you use a vent needle, you push product out of the vent needle if you push the rubber plunger up too hard.
                    I'm able to get the pen vial purged well enough that I usually only need to push out about 10 units of air through the pen needle tip to get the rest out. I could purge it more thoroughly, but I would rather not risk wasting product by pushing it up into the transfer syringe during purging.

                    One transfer needle, no pushing unconditioned air into your vials, very little purging necessary once you load your pen....

                    My process:

                    • Disinfect all the vial tops, pen vial filling station block thingy and whatnot that are involved in my current project
                    • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to draw 3 ml of sterile air from empty pen vial (now it's under vacuum)
                    • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to push 3 ml of sterile air into bac water vial
                      *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                    • Draw desired amount of bac water out and remove needle from vial
                    • Fill lyophilized product vial with bac water slowly down side of vial
                    • While product is resting and rehydrating, use same transfer syringe to draw another 1-2 ml of sterile air from pen vial (stop if the rubber bottom plug starts to get sucked up the vial)
                    • Once product is dissolved and gently swished for mixing, push the sterile air from your transfer syringe into product vial
                      *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                    • Draw reconstituted product into transfer syringe
                      *If there's still too much vacuum in vial to draw out all of the product, invert vial and syringe, then:
                      • Allow the air pocket in the syringe to be drawn back into the pep vial
                      • Draw remainder of product out
                    • Push the product into the pen vial gently down the side (be sure to have it on a flat surface in case it overpressures and tries to push the rubber bottom plug out of the pen vial)
                    • Pull needle out until it's at the very top of the interior of the pen vial
                      *Start to draw air pocket out of pen vial with syringe
                    • Once you feel a lot of resistance as you are pulling the syringe plunger, transfer pen vial to the bottom plug pusher part of the filling station block tool thingy
                      *Push the rubber bottom plug up as you are drawing the last of the air pocket form the top of the pen vial
                      *Pull needle out of rubber stopper as soon as it looks like the air pocket is gone, but before product starts going up into transfer syringe
                      *You're almost done, now purge your pen vial of air
                      *Put your pen vial into your pen
                      *Disinfect the top of the pen vial
                      *Put a pen needle on it
                      • Cycle your pen plunger until it is touching the bottom rubber plug of the vial
                        *With your pen tip pointed skyward, "inject" 3 units at a time into the air until it shoots a stream up
                        *Now you really are done, try your concoction.
                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @DarkStar by pushing the plunger up in the cartridge you are exposing a sanitized cartridge to contaminants that’s why this is not recommended. Basically taking a sealed sanitized environment and unsealing it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @darkstar If you’re happy with it, fine, but there is a reason almost everyone uses the breather needle method. Almost everyone who has posted here trying to load pens while avoiding spending 20 cents on a breather needle has ended up with a lap or desk covered in peptides when they blew the plug out. That, plus possible contamination from repeatedly sliding the plug up and down the cartridge.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • R randallchampion

                        @STATIEEIGHT Everybody I've watched do the transfer to a pen vial uses the breather needle technique but I'm not a fan of it. I just use one of the pen vial filling blocks and use the single needle that I transfer the peps with.
                        Before I put my peps into the pen vial, I draw 3 ml of air from it so that it's under vacuum like the lyophilized vials always are.
                        I inject my peps into the pen vial slowly down the side then I pull the needle back up toward the butyl stopper and draw the air out of the pen vial with it as I push the pen vial down on the dowel that pushes the rubber plunger part of the pen vial up.
                        This way seems much simpler to me than involving a second needle. It's also more dummy proof. When you use a vent needle, you push product out of the vent needle if you push the rubber plunger up too hard.
                        I'm able to get the pen vial purged well enough that I usually only need to push out about 10 units of air through the pen needle tip to get the rest out. I could purge it more thoroughly, but I would rather not risk wasting product by pushing it up into the transfer syringe during purging.

                        One transfer needle, no pushing unconditioned air into your vials, very little purging necessary once you load your pen....

                        My process:

                        • Disinfect all the vial tops, pen vial filling station block thingy and whatnot that are involved in my current project
                        • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to draw 3 ml of sterile air from empty pen vial (now it's under vacuum)
                        • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to push 3 ml of sterile air into bac water vial
                          *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                        • Draw desired amount of bac water out and remove needle from vial
                        • Fill lyophilized product vial with bac water slowly down side of vial
                        • While product is resting and rehydrating, use same transfer syringe to draw another 1-2 ml of sterile air from pen vial (stop if the rubber bottom plug starts to get sucked up the vial)
                        • Once product is dissolved and gently swished for mixing, push the sterile air from your transfer syringe into product vial
                          *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                        • Draw reconstituted product into transfer syringe
                          *If there's still too much vacuum in vial to draw out all of the product, invert vial and syringe, then:
                          • Allow the air pocket in the syringe to be drawn back into the pep vial
                          • Draw remainder of product out
                        • Push the product into the pen vial gently down the side (be sure to have it on a flat surface in case it overpressures and tries to push the rubber bottom plug out of the pen vial)
                        • Pull needle out until it's at the very top of the interior of the pen vial
                          *Start to draw air pocket out of pen vial with syringe
                        • Once you feel a lot of resistance as you are pulling the syringe plunger, transfer pen vial to the bottom plug pusher part of the filling station block tool thingy
                          *Push the rubber bottom plug up as you are drawing the last of the air pocket form the top of the pen vial
                          *Pull needle out of rubber stopper as soon as it looks like the air pocket is gone, but before product starts going up into transfer syringe
                          *You're almost done, now purge your pen vial of air
                          *Put your pen vial into your pen
                          *Disinfect the top of the pen vial
                          *Put a pen needle on it
                          • Cycle your pen plunger until it is touching the bottom rubber plug of the vial
                            *With your pen tip pointed skyward, "inject" 3 units at a time into the air until it shoots a stream up
                            *Now you really are done, try your concoction.
                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                        Mydogdaryl423
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @DarkStar said:

                        @STATIEEIGHT Everybody I've watched do the transfer to a pen vial uses the breather needle technique but I'm not a fan of it. I just use one of the pen vial filling blocks and use the single needle that I transfer the peps with.
                        Before I put my peps into the pen vial, I draw 3 ml of air from it so that it's under vacuum like the lyophilized vials always are.
                        I inject my peps into the pen vial slowly down the side then I pull the needle back up toward the butyl stopper and draw the air out of the pen vial with it as I push the pen vial down on the dowel that pushes the rubber plunger part of the pen vial up.
                        This way seems much simpler to me than involving a second needle. It's also more dummy proof. When you use a vent needle, you push product out of the vent needle if you push the rubber plunger up too hard.
                        I'm able to get the pen vial purged well enough that I usually only need to push out about 10 units of air through the pen needle tip to get the rest out. I could purge it more thoroughly, but I would rather not risk wasting product by pushing it up into the transfer syringe during purging.

                        One transfer needle, no pushing unconditioned air into your vials, very little purging necessary once you load your pen....

                        My process:

                        • Disinfect all the vial tops, pen vial filling station block thingy and whatnot that are involved in my current project
                        • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to draw 3 ml of sterile air from empty pen vial (now it's under vacuum)
                        • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to push 3 ml of sterile air into bac water vial
                          *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                        • Draw desired amount of bac water out and remove needle from vial
                        • Fill lyophilized product vial with bac water slowly down side of vial
                        • While product is resting and rehydrating, use same transfer syringe to draw another 1-2 ml of sterile air from pen vial (stop if the rubber bottom plug starts to get sucked up the vial)
                        • Once product is dissolved and gently swished for mixing, push the sterile air from your transfer syringe into product vial
                          *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                        • Draw reconstituted product into transfer syringe
                          *If there's still too much vacuum in vial to draw out all of the product, invert vial and syringe, then:
                          • Allow the air pocket in the syringe to be drawn back into the pep vial
                          • Draw remainder of product out
                        • Push the product into the pen vial gently down the side (be sure to have it on a flat surface in case it overpressures and tries to push the rubber bottom plug out of the pen vial)
                        • Pull needle out until it's at the very top of the interior of the pen vial
                          *Start to draw air pocket out of pen vial with syringe
                        • Once you feel a lot of resistance as you are pulling the syringe plunger, transfer pen vial to the bottom plug pusher part of the filling station block tool thingy
                          *Push the rubber bottom plug up as you are drawing the last of the air pocket form the top of the pen vial
                          *Pull needle out of rubber stopper as soon as it looks like the air pocket is gone, but before product starts going up into transfer syringe
                          *You're almost done, now purge your pen vial of air
                          *Put your pen vial into your pen
                          *Disinfect the top of the pen vial
                          *Put a pen needle on it
                          • Cycle your pen plunger until it is touching the bottom rubber plug of the vial
                            *With your pen tip pointed skyward, "inject" 3 units at a time into the air until it shoots a stream up
                            *Now you really are done, try your concoction.

                        Much simpler???...Lol

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • M Online
                          M Online
                          MikeMiranda
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          I was like TLDR, Randy's video was the best video I've seen

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                            @DarkStar said:

                            @STATIEEIGHT Everybody I've watched do the transfer to a pen vial uses the breather needle technique but I'm not a fan of it. I just use one of the pen vial filling blocks and use the single needle that I transfer the peps with.
                            Before I put my peps into the pen vial, I draw 3 ml of air from it so that it's under vacuum like the lyophilized vials always are.
                            I inject my peps into the pen vial slowly down the side then I pull the needle back up toward the butyl stopper and draw the air out of the pen vial with it as I push the pen vial down on the dowel that pushes the rubber plunger part of the pen vial up.
                            This way seems much simpler to me than involving a second needle. It's also more dummy proof. When you use a vent needle, you push product out of the vent needle if you push the rubber plunger up too hard.
                            I'm able to get the pen vial purged well enough that I usually only need to push out about 10 units of air through the pen needle tip to get the rest out. I could purge it more thoroughly, but I would rather not risk wasting product by pushing it up into the transfer syringe during purging.

                            One transfer needle, no pushing unconditioned air into your vials, very little purging necessary once you load your pen....

                            My process:

                            • Disinfect all the vial tops, pen vial filling station block thingy and whatnot that are involved in my current project
                            • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to draw 3 ml of sterile air from empty pen vial (now it's under vacuum)
                            • Use 3 ml transfer syringe to push 3 ml of sterile air into bac water vial
                              *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                            • Draw desired amount of bac water out and remove needle from vial
                            • Fill lyophilized product vial with bac water slowly down side of vial
                            • While product is resting and rehydrating, use same transfer syringe to draw another 1-2 ml of sterile air from pen vial (stop if the rubber bottom plug starts to get sucked up the vial)
                            • Once product is dissolved and gently swished for mixing, push the sterile air from your transfer syringe into product vial
                              *DO NOT REMOVE NEEDLE
                            • Draw reconstituted product into transfer syringe
                              *If there's still too much vacuum in vial to draw out all of the product, invert vial and syringe, then:
                              • Allow the air pocket in the syringe to be drawn back into the pep vial
                              • Draw remainder of product out
                            • Push the product into the pen vial gently down the side (be sure to have it on a flat surface in case it overpressures and tries to push the rubber bottom plug out of the pen vial)
                            • Pull needle out until it's at the very top of the interior of the pen vial
                              *Start to draw air pocket out of pen vial with syringe
                            • Once you feel a lot of resistance as you are pulling the syringe plunger, transfer pen vial to the bottom plug pusher part of the filling station block tool thingy
                              *Push the rubber bottom plug up as you are drawing the last of the air pocket form the top of the pen vial
                              *Pull needle out of rubber stopper as soon as it looks like the air pocket is gone, but before product starts going up into transfer syringe
                              *You're almost done, now purge your pen vial of air
                              *Put your pen vial into your pen
                              *Disinfect the top of the pen vial
                              *Put a pen needle on it
                              • Cycle your pen plunger until it is touching the bottom rubber plug of the vial
                                *With your pen tip pointed skyward, "inject" 3 units at a time into the air until it shoots a stream up
                                *Now you really are done, try your concoction.

                            Much simpler???...Lol

                            R Offline
                            R Offline
                            randallchampion
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Mydogdaryl423 oh come on. Why don't you take a stab (cheesy pun intended) at turning Randy's video into a set of written instructions without it looking just as complicated as what I wrote.

                            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R randallchampion

                              @Mydogdaryl423 oh come on. Why don't you take a stab (cheesy pun intended) at turning Randy's video into a set of written instructions without it looking just as complicated as what I wrote.

                              Mydogdaryl423M Online
                              Mydogdaryl423M Online
                              Mydogdaryl423
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @randallchampion said:

                              @Mydogdaryl423 oh come on. Why don't you take a stab (cheesy pun intended) at turning Randy's video into a set of written instructions without it looking just as complicated as what I wrote.

                              Nice pun. For clarity, I would like to point out that these aren't written instructions based on Randy's reconstitution video but your own process.

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                @randallchampion said:

                                @Mydogdaryl423 oh come on. Why don't you take a stab (cheesy pun intended) at turning Randy's video into a set of written instructions without it looking just as complicated as what I wrote.

                                Nice pun. For clarity, I would like to point out that these aren't written instructions based on Randy's reconstitution video but your own process.

                                R Offline
                                R Offline
                                randallchampion
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Mydogdaryl423 I didn't say that I transcribed Randy's method.

                                I was trying to illustrate that any written procedure for reconstituting and transferring product to a pen cartridge is going to read like a technical manual. It looks much more complicated on paper than it is in real life practice.
                                If you were to transcribe Randy's method into a written procedure, it would also look very complicated.

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                  Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                  Mydogdaryl423
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R randallchampion

                                    @Mydogdaryl423 I didn't say that I transcribed Randy's method.

                                    I was trying to illustrate that any written procedure for reconstituting and transferring product to a pen cartridge is going to read like a technical manual. It looks much more complicated on paper than it is in real life practice.
                                    If you were to transcribe Randy's method into a written procedure, it would also look very complicated.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @DarkStar you don’t want to push the rubber stopper on that device that’s not what it was made for. If there is uneven pressure the rubber stopper can get uneven and then you break your pen. Ask me how I know. Just use the pen. No need to reinvent the wheel on this one. I do appreciate trying to come up with some knew or better way though.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular
                                    • World
                                    • Users
                                    • Groups