Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. NAD+ reconstituted
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NAD+ reconstituted

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
10 Posts 5 Posters 446 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    jennn
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Does anyone know how long NAD lasts after reconstitution? Any source for credible data aside from something Reddit said?
    Speaking of credible data post reconstitution, I know I read a post a while back about Randy testing peptides at 30, 60, and 90 days out. Which ones were they? I can’t find the thread.

    Jen

    mrjoshua44M S 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • J jennn

      Does anyone know how long NAD lasts after reconstitution? Any source for credible data aside from something Reddit said?
      Speaking of credible data post reconstitution, I know I read a post a while back about Randy testing peptides at 30, 60, and 90 days out. Which ones were they? I can’t find the thread.

      Jen

      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @jennn Reconstituted NAD+ solution is generally good for 7 to 14 days (and up to 28 days in some clinical protocols) when stored properly in a refrigerator between 2°C and 8°C.

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

        @jennn Reconstituted NAD+ solution is generally good for 7 to 14 days (and up to 28 days in some clinical protocols) when stored properly in a refrigerator between 2°C and 8°C.

        J Offline
        J Offline
        jennn
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @mrjoshua44 Damn it. When my insurance declined my tirz, I inadvertently started the journey into the world of peps. My first step in discovery was Facebook Telehealth meds via 503a compounding pharmacy. I paid an ungodly amount of money to one who sent me 3 months of reconstituted tirz/B12, semoralin, and NAD+ all at once. I was surprised it was already reconstituted. Jesus Christ. What a waste. I coulda bought years of kits for the price I paid for peps that are already bad. (I know NAD is not a pep really.) That was about 6 weeks ago.
        Well, that’s how the cookie crumbles. Heh

        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J jennn

          @mrjoshua44 Damn it. When my insurance declined my tirz, I inadvertently started the journey into the world of peps. My first step in discovery was Facebook Telehealth meds via 503a compounding pharmacy. I paid an ungodly amount of money to one who sent me 3 months of reconstituted tirz/B12, semoralin, and NAD+ all at once. I was surprised it was already reconstituted. Jesus Christ. What a waste. I coulda bought years of kits for the price I paid for peps that are already bad. (I know NAD is not a pep really.) That was about 6 weeks ago.
          Well, that’s how the cookie crumbles. Heh

          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @jennn Wow! Well, if you are still wanting to use a Telehealth company I suggest Mochi Health. I've been with them since December and have had great success. And that's where I get my compounded Tirzepatide through, along with my Glutathione and NAD+. All comes from 503a pharmacy and they won't send you excess amounts. Also, I have no problem taking my NAD up to about 30 days if it is coming from a 503a pharmacy.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J jennn

            Does anyone know how long NAD lasts after reconstitution? Any source for credible data aside from something Reddit said?
            Speaking of credible data post reconstitution, I know I read a post a while back about Randy testing peptides at 30, 60, and 90 days out. Which ones were they? I can’t find the thread.

            Jen

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @mrjoshua44 You think compound pharmacy peptides degrade at a different rate than buying them from one of the vendors on here? The API is the same if its a good vendor.

            mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S Stevepep

              @mrjoshua44 You think compound pharmacy peptides degrade at a different rate than buying them from one of the vendors on here? The API is the same if its a good vendor.

              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Stevepep It all depends on the specific pharmacy and how they compound their drugs. Some add preservatives and some don't. Why do you think Zepbound and all other brand name GLP-1s have such a long shelf life? So do you add preservatives to yours to make it last longer?
              Also it's about chain of custody. I have no idea where my peps come from, I just am able to look at the testing results to make sure what I'm getting is good to go. 503a pharmacies have strict guidelines on how and what approved venders they can buy from. So in conclusion, there are some things I don't mind paying for even knowing I could get it for way less, but having it prescribed to me by my Doc and having a licensed pharmacy make it for me, just puts my mind at ease.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                @Stevepep It all depends on the specific pharmacy and how they compound their drugs. Some add preservatives and some don't. Why do you think Zepbound and all other brand name GLP-1s have such a long shelf life? So do you add preservatives to yours to make it last longer?
                Also it's about chain of custody. I have no idea where my peps come from, I just am able to look at the testing results to make sure what I'm getting is good to go. 503a pharmacies have strict guidelines on how and what approved venders they can buy from. So in conclusion, there are some things I don't mind paying for even knowing I could get it for way less, but having it prescribed to me by my Doc and having a licensed pharmacy make it for me, just puts my mind at ease.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by Stevepep
                #7

                @mrjoshua44 @randy actually did a study on this and used motsc which is one of the faster degrading peptides and it didn’t degrade in 30 days so people are likely ok well past 14 pharmacy or not.

                I can’t find that blog study can someone post this so people get the right info on degradation

                mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @mrjoshua44 @randy actually did a study on this and used motsc which is one of the faster degrading peptides and it didn’t degrade in 30 days so people are likely ok well past 14 pharmacy or not.

                  I can’t find that blog study can someone post this so people get the right info on degradation

                  mmpM Online
                  mmpM Online
                  mmp
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Stevepep this one?

                  https://peptidecritic.com/lab-report/peptide-degradation-and-storage-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • mmpM mmp

                    @Stevepep this one?

                    https://peptidecritic.com/lab-report/peptide-degradation-and-storage-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by Stevepep
                    #9

                    @mmp yes thanks that will help folks out.@jennn @mrjoshua44

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bfullerB Offline
                      bfullerB Offline
                      bfuller
                      wrote last edited by bfuller
                      #10

                      @stan-douglas posted this chart about a month ago. Pretty interesting. You can use PH strips to test. I 've always heard it is good up to 28-30 days but thats usually based on the BAC water efficacy, I'm not too sure if that would mean the NAD has degraded, although my understanding is it can degrade in that time frame. You would see discolouration like this chart shows here if it is degrading. I've seen all these colours before in my NAD+ research.

                      5302f72a-ff55-4ff1-8be7-2f3ca8fb47a4-image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups