Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. AOD-9604 reconstitution
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

AOD-9604 reconstitution

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
11 Posts 7 Posters 439 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Online
    E Online
    ed1
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    There are several videos on youtube that explain why the AOD does that and how to prevent it. Do you have any Acetic Acid?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • C charlescoyle

      I have attempted to reconstitute several vials of AOD-9604 and with exception each one has been cloudy. I used Flawless and have sent them an email. Any idea what is the cause of this? And what vender has others used and had good results with AOD-9604. I want to add this to my stack and this is very frustrating. Thanks

      M Offline
      M Offline
      mary
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      @charlescoyle

      peptide critic video

      https://rumble.com/v7d1avc-cloudy-peptides-explained-oxytocin-clumping-and-why-acetic-acid-is-not-a-re.html?e9s=src_v1_cmd%2Csrc_v1_upp_a

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • C Offline
        C Offline
        charlescoyle
        wrote last edited by charlescoyle
        #4

        Thanks for the replies. I used acetic acid and still I get the same results. I'm just wondering if the AOD that I got is just junk. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway, should I use it being cloudy? Oh and I did use AA and it's still cloudy. What are your experiences with AOD and what vender did you use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

        Stan DouglasS S F 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • C charlescoyle

          Thanks for the replies. I used acetic acid and still I get the same results. I'm just wondering if the AOD that I got is just junk. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway, should I use it being cloudy? Oh and I did use AA and it's still cloudy. What are your experiences with AOD and what vender did you use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan Douglas
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @charlescoyle said:

          What are your experiences with AOD

          I don't think it's necessary, let your GLP of choice do your thing.
          One tool at a time.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C charlescoyle

            Thanks for the replies. I used acetic acid and still I get the same results. I'm just wondering if the AOD that I got is just junk. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway, should I use it being cloudy? Oh and I did use AA and it's still cloudy. What are your experiences with AOD and what vender did you use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            StudzPeptides
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            @charlescoyle AOD in my opinion truly doesnt do much anyway, something like tesa is far more potent and efficient, its also possible the acetic acid can be a bit off, my recommendation would to use a slight bit of acetic acid, hospira and make sure its room temp, and dont be scared to shake it up especially with peps that gel

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • C charlescoyle

              Thanks for the replies. I used acetic acid and still I get the same results. I'm just wondering if the AOD that I got is just junk. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway, should I use it being cloudy? Oh and I did use AA and it's still cloudy. What are your experiences with AOD and what vender did you use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

              F Offline
              F Offline
              flyhigh
              wrote last edited by flyhigh
              #7

              @charlescoyle AA made it worse. I just used 3ml of bac water at room temperature was the trick for a 5mg Instant Peptides vial. Keep in mind AOD is a fat mobilizer not a burner. Works best in a fasted state at high doses before a workout, which begs the question, why not use HGH before a workout.

              mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • mrjoshua44M Offline
                mrjoshua44M Offline
                mrjoshua44
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                I just reconstituted a 5mg (6.75mg actual) last night that was from Alpha Labs and was cloudy. Used 3mL of BAC then just about 3 units acetic acid just for good measure. Not sure if I needed to or not. Then I put the vial in an enclosed case and let it sit for an hour or so. Was crystal clear.

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F flyhigh

                  @charlescoyle AA made it worse. I just used 3ml of bac water at room temperature was the trick for a 5mg Instant Peptides vial. Keep in mind AOD is a fat mobilizer not a burner. Works best in a fasted state at high doses before a workout, which begs the question, why not use HGH before a workout.

                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  @flyhigh Well not everyone can take HGH. I can't even use Sermorelin, GHK-cu, or any GHRH for that matter anymore since I've got a benign tumor in my neck. Not to mention HGH comes with a lot cons if not used correctly and not seeking medical advice before starting something that will basically shut off your own natural production of GH.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                    I just reconstituted a 5mg (6.75mg actual) last night that was from Alpha Labs and was cloudy. Used 3mL of BAC then just about 3 units acetic acid just for good measure. Not sure if I needed to or not. Then I put the vial in an enclosed case and let it sit for an hour or so. Was crystal clear.

                    C Offline
                    C Offline
                    charlescoyle
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    @mrjoshua44 Did you put in the fridge? Is this the first time you've had an issue with AOD? And lastly would you have used it if it hadn't cleared up? I didn't use any of the vias that I reconstituted, but idk if that was the right thing to do.

                    mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C charlescoyle

                      @mrjoshua44 Did you put in the fridge? Is this the first time you've had an issue with AOD? And lastly would you have used it if it hadn't cleared up? I didn't use any of the vias that I reconstituted, but idk if that was the right thing to do.

                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                      mrjoshua44
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @charlescoyle Hey, thanks for the comment. I did put it in the fridge, but this morning when I got it out, it was all cloudy again. So I just tossed it started over. I have quite a bit of 2mg vials of AOD from AMP, so got one of those out and really made sure I took my time with it. So from the testing it came out to be 2.61mg, and I used 3mL of BAC. Went in nice and slow, pulled a hard vacuum on it and I just left it alone for 30 minutes. Was clear as a bell. So I'm very please...
                      IMG_1370-compressed.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups