Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Lifting Weights > TRT
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Lifting Weights > TRT

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
18 Posts 7 Posters 640 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCat
    wrote last edited by ResearchCat
    #1

    https://youtu.be/0Owfuw1WNfg?is=QARj_xuU6lf4hoyB

    Good Video. Tl:DR: lifting weights will give you almost all of the benefits of TRT. TRT is still good, but for men with prostate cancer and T suppression, weight lifting alone increases muscle and fitness.

    At the end of the day, almost everything we do here is pointless if you aren’t working out.

    I know, it sounds obvious.

    (If you aren’t a code or math nerd, > is greater than. With my apologies for pointing it out. 😉 )

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      https://youtu.be/0Owfuw1WNfg?is=QARj_xuU6lf4hoyB

      Good Video. Tl:DR: lifting weights will give you almost all of the benefits of TRT. TRT is still good, but for men with prostate cancer and T suppression, weight lifting alone increases muscle and fitness.

      At the end of the day, almost everything we do here is pointless if you aren’t working out.

      I know, it sounds obvious.

      (If you aren’t a code or math nerd, > is greater than. With my apologies for pointing it out. 😉 )

      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
      #2

      @ResearchCat I cannot stress that enough. All men should be on trt or some kind of resistance training. Move beyond your confort zone. The muscles are not static. Muscle metabolism is always a mix of both catabolic (breaking down) and anabolic (building up) processes at the same time, meaning there is a continuous middle ground of turnover. The more the better. If you dont use your muscle you catabolize. The reason you are the way you are is because you are maintaining that way. It starts by stop eating the 'slop it is killing you slowly. The main reason glps are helping is because it is keeping you from eating the 'slop and what it does to your entire metabolism. You are just a mind set away.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan Douglas
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I SHALL BE THE DISINTER HERE!

        Being physically active IS important buuuuuut - no. Lifting weights alone is not going to provide someone with low test the benefits that TRT would.

        Any physical activity [not just lifting weights] , proper nutrition AND proper rest will help but no, they're not going to provide the benefits that TRT (or peps) will. All FOUR are necessary for getting the best.

        No one of the four is going to replace the other three. Sorry, brah, there is nothing magical in that iron.

        EXTROPIANE J J 3 Replies Last reply
        3
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          fainted-church.gif

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

            I SHALL BE THE DISINTER HERE!

            Being physically active IS important buuuuuut - no. Lifting weights alone is not going to provide someone with low test the benefits that TRT would.

            Any physical activity [not just lifting weights] , proper nutrition AND proper rest will help but no, they're not going to provide the benefits that TRT (or peps) will. All FOUR are necessary for getting the best.

            No one of the four is going to replace the other three. Sorry, brah, there is nothing magical in that iron.

            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIANE Offline
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Stan-Douglas it actually is my brother. Heavy lifting triggers your nervous system and endocrine system to release hormones that aid tissue growth. Test is one of them.

            2M

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

              I SHALL BE THE DISINTER HERE!

              Being physically active IS important buuuuuut - no. Lifting weights alone is not going to provide someone with low test the benefits that TRT would.

              Any physical activity [not just lifting weights] , proper nutrition AND proper rest will help but no, they're not going to provide the benefits that TRT (or peps) will. All FOUR are necessary for getting the best.

              No one of the four is going to replace the other three. Sorry, brah, there is nothing magical in that iron.

              J Offline
              J Offline
              JtCjEfF
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Stan-Douglas agree fully. Saying that exercise and lifting alone can accomplish the same thing, ignores biology and issues in some people. I’m mean, it seems pretty obvious, if you’re pituitary gland or nuts have something physically or biologically wrong with them, I don’t give a damn how many trips to the gym you make, it’s not going to matter.

              It’s like saying people with clinical schizophrenia just aren’t getting enough sunshine and nature.

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                The Dr in the video should test himself for low T.

                ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @stan-douglas @jtcjeff He isn’t saying TRT doesn’t work. What he is saying is that the studies show that lifting weights provides great physiological benefits with 0 T and that T alone won’t produce these changes. It is in no way suggesting that you shouldn’t be on TRT; it is simply suggesting that low T in and of itself isn’t the reason you’re fat and out of shape.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    @stan-douglas @jtcjeff He isn’t saying TRT doesn’t work. What he is saying is that the studies show that lifting weights provides great physiological benefits with 0 T and that T alone won’t produce these changes. It is in no way suggesting that you shouldn’t be on TRT; it is simply suggesting that low T in and of itself isn’t the reason you’re fat and out of shape.

                    J Offline
                    J Offline
                    JtCjEfF
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @ResearchCat Ahhh…. My bad. At work so I didn’t watch, just read the TLDR. Thanks.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • J JtCjEfF

                      @Stan-Douglas agree fully. Saying that exercise and lifting alone can accomplish the same thing, ignores biology and issues in some people. I’m mean, it seems pretty obvious, if you’re pituitary gland or nuts have something physically or biologically wrong with them, I don’t give a damn how many trips to the gym you make, it’s not going to matter.

                      It’s like saying people with clinical schizophrenia just aren’t getting enough sunshine and nature.

                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @JtCjEfF I have schizophrenia and sunlight help.

                      2M

                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                        The Dr in the video should test himself for low T.

                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Mydogdaryl423 His content is dry but he provides a lot of good information. Sadly, some of the most informed and informative specialists have the appeal of a colonoscopy while the cool cats are full of 💩.

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                          @JtCjEfF I have schizophrenia and sunlight help.

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          JtCjEfF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @EXTROPIAN My son battles with it badly, and while sunlight helps, it is no replacement for medication. Wish you the best with yours. It’s terrible stuff.

                          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • J JtCjEfF

                            @EXTROPIAN My son battles with it badly, and while sunlight helps, it is no replacement for medication. Wish you the best with yours. It’s terrible stuff.

                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                            #13

                            @JtCjEfF Ok you got me. I was kidding. I may be a little manic but i embraced it. But seriously, TRT does a huge difference in weight loss. That is how I lost almost 20% fat and gain muscle in a little over 4mo. Tuned up my diet and lost even more. *Sorry about your son.

                            2M

                            J 1 Reply Last reply
                            -1
                            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                              @JtCjEfF Ok you got me. I was kidding. I may be a little manic but i embraced it. But seriously, TRT does a huge difference in weight loss. That is how I lost almost 20% fat and gain muscle in a little over 4mo. Tuned up my diet and lost even more. *Sorry about your son.

                              J Offline
                              J Offline
                              JtCjEfF
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @EXTROPIAN Im officially done with my second week on TRT, and Im really looking forward to seeing how this plays out over the next couple months with recomp.

                              Arent we all a little manic? 🙂

                              U 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • J JtCjEfF

                                @EXTROPIAN Im officially done with my second week on TRT, and Im really looking forward to seeing how this plays out over the next couple months with recomp.

                                Arent we all a little manic? 🙂

                                U Offline
                                U Offline
                                ursus
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @JtCjEfF second week only? It will take a month before every is adjusted and saturated. 4-5 half life cycles.

                                Keep an eye on the labs too

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                                  I SHALL BE THE DISINTER HERE!

                                  Being physically active IS important buuuuuut - no. Lifting weights alone is not going to provide someone with low test the benefits that TRT would.

                                  Any physical activity [not just lifting weights] , proper nutrition AND proper rest will help but no, they're not going to provide the benefits that TRT (or peps) will. All FOUR are necessary for getting the best.

                                  No one of the four is going to replace the other three. Sorry, brah, there is nothing magical in that iron.

                                  J Offline
                                  J Offline
                                  JoeC
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Stan-Douglas I will disagree. I lift heavy 95%. 12 set of 15-20 to failure mixed focus 5 days per week. 64yo. Older you get more weights needed. Oh, I’ve lost 100 pounds of fat in one year, and gained 17 pounds of muscle since January. Best shape of my life. Focus is to failure. It hurts like hell, but I’ve gotten to the point my recovery is 24 hours. Klow, Tesa/ipa, nad+, also ss31/morsc courses.

                                  Plan flgr 343 in about a month. Yes, bragging here 😁but true

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • J Offline
                                    J Offline
                                    JoeC
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Also TRT 5u/d test is 800

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCat
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @joec Good job! Keep it up!

                                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • World
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups