Favorite Labs?
-
As a peptide RUO company owner that recently was placed on here we have received a lot of feedback on testing labs that we have taken accordingly and adjusted, but I am curious to see more peoples perspective on "good" or "A-1" labs
-
As a peptide RUO company owner that recently was placed on here we have received a lot of feedback on testing labs that we have taken accordingly and adjusted, but I am curious to see more peoples perspective on "good" or "A-1" labs
@StudzPeptides the people on here for the most part live and die peptides. Freedom and ILS have had lots of recent issues and can’t be trusted IMO and others for sure. Vanguard, AFI, Trustpoint and obviously Janoshik right now are the standard. Many people like Kovera lately. Krysia just interviewed labs on reference standards which is how a lab can verify purity etc. it’s eye opening. She also covered endotoxin testing also eye opening.
ILS seems to want to correct their issues and it has been said on here and other places they were actively trying to hire someone on the QC side to fix their issues. Freedom has been caught overstating purity so much so they went outside of the equipments capabilities. They have also been called out on content and endotoxins. The Nexaph test proved this out that had been posted several times where they showed 99 pct purity and Janoshik was 97 and tested several vials at that.
-
I feel very iffy about AFI, we tested with them quite a ways back, but I heard so many negative things about them, I also have never heard of trustpoint to be honest
-
I’ve had very good luck and good prices with Krause Analytical.
-
I’ve had very good luck and good prices with Krause Analytical.
@mikebricker After listening to Rory and Jeff on that podcast I wouldn't use them. Rory had issues and it sounded like he stopped using them and Finnrick.
-
I can only go by my own experience. I've used them three times for a total of 18 different analyses, and each time they were accurate and responsive. Now Finnrick, I'd steer clear of them. It only takes a few minutes to find numerous errors in their analyses and rankings. Best word to define them would be "joke"...
What I am hesitant about are these Labs that never find any Endo. Always <X.x EU, never a real number. We all know Endo is pretty much everywhere, just so its not over any dangerous limits... Generally, <0.5EU/vial for Krause or a number if greater, an actual number in there would be good. Like ILS does with Southern Aminos (EU/mL), and Janoshik does with Nexaph (EU/vial).
-
I can only go by my own experience. I've used them three times for a total of 18 different analyses, and each time they were accurate and responsive. Now Finnrick, I'd steer clear of them. It only takes a few minutes to find numerous errors in their analyses and rankings. Best word to define them would be "joke"...
What I am hesitant about are these Labs that never find any Endo. Always <X.x EU, never a real number. We all know Endo is pretty much everywhere, just so its not over any dangerous limits... Generally, <0.5EU/vial for Krause or a number if greater, an actual number in there would be good. Like ILS does with Southern Aminos (EU/mL), and Janoshik does with Nexaph (EU/vial).
@mikebricker how do you know the were accurate you had Rory saying their results on the same batch differed from the other labs As an individual people can test wherever they are comfortable
Now If you own peptide company just keep it simple and test with a trusted well known lab there is no need to get into a questionable area. Do a comparative assay and test for endotoxins, sterility and heavy metals. Just keep it simple. Nexaph is the standard it ls why they outsell everyone. It’s not that hard to meet that standard so just do it.
-
As a peptide RUO company owner that recently was placed on here we have received a lot of feedback on testing labs that we have taken accordingly and adjusted, but I am curious to see more peoples perspective on "good" or "A-1" labs
@StudzPeptides Vanguard, TrustPointe and BT Labs. As far as vendors seem to like labs who can get their (non-prescribed sterile vials for injection) back to them quickly.
-
I feel very iffy about AFI, we tested with them quite a ways back, but I heard so many negative things about them, I also have never heard of trustpoint to be honest
@StudzPeptides He is fairly active on Twitter. He is not the cheapest, priced along the lines of peptide test and janoshik.
-
@StudzPeptides He is fairly active on Twitter. He is not the cheapest, priced along the lines of peptide test and janoshik.
-
@mikebricker how do you know the were accurate you had Rory saying their results on the same batch differed from the other labs As an individual people can test wherever they are comfortable
Now If you own peptide company just keep it simple and test with a trusted well known lab there is no need to get into a questionable area. Do a comparative assay and test for endotoxins, sterility and heavy metals. Just keep it simple. Nexaph is the standard it ls why they outsell everyone. It’s not that hard to meet that standard so just do it.
@Stevepep link for this “Rory” whoever that is? Let me read what you’re talking about. Thanks.
Most analyses are accompanied by the graphs, and they can be copied into Grok and read just as a technician would do. So yes, IMHO they were accurate results. -
@Stevepep link for this “Rory” whoever that is? Let me read what you’re talking about. Thanks.
Most analyses are accompanied by the graphs, and they can be copied into Grok and read just as a technician would do. So yes, IMHO they were accurate results. -
@Stevepep What I heard was a while back, they had an issue with Krause reporting fill lighter than some other labs. No comments about ID or purity, or Endo/Sterility. Then they mentioned that they sent 10mg vials to various well known labs and the fill varied by 20% between these labs.
Anyway, I’m happy with what I’ve been using. A purity/potency/ID test is $90 each if you send 2-5, and $80 each for over 5. Endo is additional I think $120(?). About as reasonable a cost as you’re going to find…
-
@Stevepep What I heard was a while back, they had an issue with Krause reporting fill lighter than some other labs. No comments about ID or purity, or Endo/Sterility. Then they mentioned that they sent 10mg vials to various well known labs and the fill varied by 20% between these labs.
Anyway, I’m happy with what I’ve been using. A purity/potency/ID test is $90 each if you send 2-5, and $80 each for over 5. Endo is additional I think $120(?). About as reasonable a cost as you’re going to find…
@mikebricker if you are happy with them great. They are definitely cheap compared to the other labs that have cleaner reps
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login