Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Can these be stacked?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Can these be stacked?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
11 Posts 7 Posters 453 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H Offline
    H Offline
    HockeyRat
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    Can’t speak on the 5amino or the Lcarnitine but the wife and I have been on CJC and KLOW for a couple months now and no issues.

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • H HockeyRat

      Can’t speak on the 5amino or the Lcarnitine but the wife and I have been on CJC and KLOW for a couple months now and no issues.

      C Offline
      C Offline
      cmatkin
      wrote last edited by
      #3
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • hunt_akH Offline
        hunt_akH Offline
        hunt_ak
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        CJC/Ipa: 200-250mcg each daily fasted before bed. CJC alone I was running 300mcg
        Klow: 4mg total (2.5/.5/.5/.5)
        5AM-1MQ: Dosing protocols all over the place from 200mcg all the way to 50mg. You may have to just run some and test/titrate up personally. Most of what I see anecdotally is on the higher end

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          Many peptides can be stacked but it is generally recommended that you start/research them one at a time initially 1) so that if you have a bad reaction, you know what is causing it, and 2) so that you can see the effect that a particular peptide has for you.

          I haven’t tried L-carnitine or 5AM1Q.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          4
          • atlas01A Offline
            atlas01A Offline
            atlas01
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            Also, try to get in the habit of thinking of dosage in mg/mcg rather than units/mL. If you ask for help and say “I’m taking 10 units of XYZ”, nobody will be able to help you and you’ll probably get flamed.

            Rant aside, I suggest starting with 1 peptide for 4-6 weeks before adding another.

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • atlas01A atlas01

              Also, try to get in the habit of thinking of dosage in mg/mcg rather than units/mL. If you ask for help and say “I’m taking 10 units of XYZ”, nobody will be able to help you and you’ll probably get flamed.

              Rant aside, I suggest starting with 1 peptide for 4-6 weeks before adding another.

              C Offline
              C Offline
              cmatkin
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              Got it! Thanks 🔥@atlas01

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                Many peptides can be stacked but it is generally recommended that you start/research them one at a time initially 1) so that if you have a bad reaction, you know what is causing it, and 2) so that you can see the effect that a particular peptide has for you.

                I haven’t tried L-carnitine or 5AM1Q.

                C Offline
                C Offline
                cmatkin
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                Good call 👍 @ResearchCat

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • B Offline
                  B Offline
                  brandenscheidecker
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  I know a Rat on the following stack:
                  Reta 3
                  tesa/ipa 2/.800
                  klow 1mg/5mg 2x day
                  motsc 3mg 5 days a week
                  5amino 30mg
                  nad 75mg
                  Lcarntine 150mg
                  TRT 200mg

                  just starting month 3

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • B brandenscheidecker

                    I know a Rat on the following stack:
                    Reta 3
                    tesa/ipa 2/.800
                    klow 1mg/5mg 2x day
                    motsc 3mg 5 days a week
                    5amino 30mg
                    nad 75mg
                    Lcarntine 150mg
                    TRT 200mg

                    just starting month 3

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    SkepticJen
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    @brandenscheidecker What frequency on your 5Amino and NAD? I've been doing NAD daily and am about to add in 5Amino this week. (I'm also running Reta, SS-31, MOTS-C).

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B Offline
                      B Offline
                      brandenscheidecker
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      daily am preworkout

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups