Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
17 Posts 7 Posters 441 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D denti

    Do you guys store these in the fridge or just room temp when not in use?

    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote last edited by
    #8

    @denti I keep mine in the fridge due to the fact it says on the vial to keep refrigerated. Otherwise would keep it in a cool, dark place.
    IMG_1480.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D derekg1

      The blends all vary a little so dosing may change as well. I've got a few bottles from @studzpeptides their mix is one of the stronger I've seen: MIC Blend 30mg/75mg/75mg Thiamine, B1 -30mg Riboflavin 5'Phosphate, B2 - 5mg Niacinamide, B3 25mg Dexpanthenol, B5 - 10mg P5P, B6 -10mg Methyl cobalamin, B12 - 1mg L-Carnitine - 100mg Glycine - 30mg.

      1/2-3/4 ml subq 45 min before hard cardio (2x a week bjj) seems to help pretty well with energy for my little research donkey.

      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #9

      @derekg1 I haven't checked out theirs yet. I use the Lipo-c from Flawless, L-Carnitine 250mg, L-Methionine 10mg, L-Inositol 50mg, L-Choline 50mg, Vitamin B6 25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg, NAD+ 20mg, with 1% lidocaine.

      I do 1.5 mL twice a week, usually Fridays and Tuesdays. I really like the boost from it.
      IMG_1481.jpeg

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M Offline
        M Offline
        ManicXmedic
        wrote last edited by
        #10
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

          @derekg1 I haven't checked out theirs yet. I use the Lipo-c from Flawless, L-Carnitine 250mg, L-Methionine 10mg, L-Inositol 50mg, L-Choline 50mg, Vitamin B6 25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg, NAD+ 20mg, with 1% lidocaine.

          I do 1.5 mL twice a week, usually Fridays and Tuesdays. I really like the boost from it.
          IMG_1481.jpeg

          D Offline
          D Offline
          denti
          wrote last edited by
          #11

          @mrjoshua44 said:

          @derekg1 I haven't checked out theirs yet. I use the Lipo-c from Flawless, L-Carnitine 250mg, L-Methionine 10mg, L-Inositol 50mg, L-Choline 50mg, Vitamin B6 25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg, NAD+ 20mg, with 1% lidocaine.

          I do 1.5 mL twice a week, usually Fridays and Tuesdays. I really like the boost from it.
          IMG_1481.jpeg

          How do you inject with that needle? I'm terrified to try. Those are the needles I use for drawing Bac water and reconstituting.

          mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • D denti

            @mrjoshua44 said:

            @derekg1 I haven't checked out theirs yet. I use the Lipo-c from Flawless, L-Carnitine 250mg, L-Methionine 10mg, L-Inositol 50mg, L-Choline 50mg, Vitamin B6 25mg, Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg, NAD+ 20mg, with 1% lidocaine.

            I do 1.5 mL twice a week, usually Fridays and Tuesdays. I really like the boost from it.
            IMG_1481.jpeg

            How do you inject with that needle? I'm terrified to try. Those are the needles I use for drawing Bac water and reconstituting.

            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            @denti I do them either in my thigh or glutes with a 25Gx1 in or in my shoulder with a 25Gx5/8 in. I use the BD PrecisionGlide needles and they are absolutely painless.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D Offline
              D Offline
              derekg1
              wrote last edited by derekg1
              #13

              It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

              Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

              Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

              D 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D derekg1

                It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

                Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

                Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

                D Offline
                D Offline
                denti
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                @derekg1 said:

                It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

                Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

                Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

                I use pens for everything and wanted to use it with these Lipo-C type of peps. But how do you inject IM with a pen? Longest pen needles I've found wouldn't be able to reach IM. Or are you injecting SubQ?

                D 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D denti

                  @derekg1 said:

                  It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

                  Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

                  Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

                  I use pens for everything and wanted to use it with these Lipo-C type of peps. But how do you inject IM with a pen? Longest pen needles I've found wouldn't be able to reach IM. Or are you injecting SubQ?

                  D Offline
                  D Offline
                  derekg1
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  @denti said:

                  @derekg1 said:

                  It's all subjective I guess. Even 23g doesn't bother my main research donkey. Another subject can't stand anything over 30g.

                  Draw with a large gauge then switch to small one.

                  Or transfer the lipo-c into a vital to use in a pen. I've gotten to like that. Doing 20 units daily instead a large one bi-weekly or weekly

                  I use pens for everything and wanted to use it with these Lipo-C type of peps. But how do you inject IM with a pen? Longest pen needles I've found wouldn't be able to reach IM. Or are you injecting SubQ?

                  Depends on how lean you are maybe? I can do im in some places but I prefer sub-q 99% of the time so pens work fine. Lipo-c is fine to do sub-q in my experience.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M Offline
                    M Offline
                    ManicXmedic
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    Here's some 1/2 inch pen tips. Might be able to shoulder I.M. with them https://a.co/d/0bcc1s16

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M ManicXmedic

                      Here's some 1/2 inch pen tips. Might be able to shoulder I.M. with them https://a.co/d/0bcc1s16

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      denti
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      @ManicXmedic said:

                      Here's some 1/2 inch pen tips. Might be able to shoulder I.M. with them https://a.co/d/0bcc1s16

                      Yep those were the ones I was talking about and thinking about using.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups