Cocer peptides scammer site and community
-
I was scammed by cocer peptides and wanted to warn you just in case.
They have a telegram channel tuned by a Jason Cocer COAS, hundreds of bots, looks legit, once I payed received a tracking number from a fake shipping company asking betwin 600 and 110$ of refundable insurance. There is where I realize.
Stay safe. Much love to all the community.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login