Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. V4 pen and needle question
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

V4 pen and needle question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
8 Posts 4 Posters 241 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Sld
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    What size and length needle do I need to use with the V4 so that I don't have to take off the concealed needle cap?

    Thank you.

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S Sld

      What size and length needle do I need to use with the V4 so that I don't have to take off the concealed needle cap?

      Thank you.

      M Offline
      M Offline
      MikeMiranda
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Sld said:

      What size and length needle do I need to use with the V4 so that I don't have to take off the concealed needle cap?

      Thank you.

      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GF1M7XRF/?coliid=I1TGF4OMSC9H9R&colid=3R4TPM6JBDZLE&psc=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_lstpd_W70DR5DVEQA7QEN7WCFK

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M MikeMiranda

        @Sld said:

        What size and length needle do I need to use with the V4 so that I don't have to take off the concealed needle cap?

        Thank you.

        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GF1M7XRF/?coliid=I1TGF4OMSC9H9R&colid=3R4TPM6JBDZLE&psc=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_lstpd_W70DR5DVEQA7QEN7WCFK

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Sld
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @MikeMiranda that link takes me to a lot of different lengths and sizes. Which particular one?

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          STATIEEIGHT
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          That link takes me to 31G X 8mm but the needle size is irrelevant to the question you asked - choose whichever size you want - it is that base type that lets them be used in the concealed type pens.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Sld

            @MikeMiranda that link takes me to a lot of different lengths and sizes. Which particular one?

            M Offline
            M Offline
            MikeMiranda
            wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
            #5

            @Sld said:

            @MikeMiranda that link takes me to a lot of different lengths and sizes. Which particular one?

            31G 8MM, I am use to 8MM some people might want 4mm-6mm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              ManicXmedic
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              4mm won't work with the cap on, I'd recommend the 8mm ones if you're keeping the cap on.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M ManicXmedic

                4mm won't work with the cap on, I'd recommend the 8mm ones if you're keeping the cap on.

                M Offline
                M Offline
                MikeMiranda
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @ManicXmedic said:

                4mm won't work with the cap on, I'd recommend the 8mm ones if you're keeping the cap on.

                I didn't know that I always take the cap off

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • M MikeMiranda

                  @ManicXmedic said:

                  4mm won't work with the cap on, I'd recommend the 8mm ones if you're keeping the cap on.

                  I didn't know that I always take the cap off

                  M Offline
                  M Offline
                  ManicXmedic
                  wrote last edited by ManicXmedic
                  #8

                  @MikeMiranda I do cap on when it's for my butt, otherwise I keep cap off, my wife prefers the cap on for any site. I like that I can use the 8mm's with any (v2, v4, xulin, and most likely the ultra v3 coming) pens i have.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups