Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Amazon supplies
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Amazon supplies

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
syringes
34 Posts 21 Posters 1.2k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCat
    wrote last edited by ResearchCat
    #25

    Just for the record, I was not trying to fear-monger. Most states do not have restrictions on buying syringes, needles, etc. MA is one of a very small number of states that has to control almost anything you do, and they aggressively pursue vendors who don’t comply. In the case of ‘diabetes supplies’, this translates into many major vendors not shipping to you without you providing ‘proof’ you are authorized to buy the items. Yes, it’s that f*d up.

    In amazon world, that means that a lot of stuff won’t get shipped to me, but I can find some things, and it is entirely a matter of who the vendor is.

    Ironically, because statism rarely makes sense, I can buy all the large format luer lock syringes, needles, and other stuff; it is only the insulin syringes and pen needles that are largely restricted. I also can’t buy pocket knives, slingshots, and other random things.

    (Yes, I have to get out of here. Soon.)

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • MyBM Offline
      MyBM Offline
      MyB
      wrote last edited by
      #26

      A good backup is (one word) under ground supply (dot) shop
      Not amazon prices but everything is name brand and not just Global brand (clear package, blue writing) products repackaged like most of amazon.

      For the first time I got a “no offsite links” error, so had to edit

      Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J jackiee

        Surprisingly, no issues in Illinois. I think that the only state worse than Illinois has to be California.

        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcher
        wrote last edited by
        #27

        @jackiee said:

        has to be California

        No. CA doesn't have any laws preventing bulk purchase without prescription, NY/NJ do. Know it first hand as CA resident.

        Portals like ADWdiabetes ship to CA, but they restrict NY/NJ. Some Amazon sellers have put CA in the same bucket quite idiotically.

        Are you saying you bought branded stuff like EasyTouch from Amazon shipped to CA, NY addresses or non branded Chinese bulk?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C Offline
          C Offline
          Commander
          wrote last edited by
          #28

          I just bought 20 boxes of Pen needles of Amazon no problem, and I am in NJ

          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

          mmpM M 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • MyBM Offline
            MyBM Offline
            MyB
            wrote last edited by MyB
            #29

            On restricted states it depends how the Amazon Seller has the listing. A work around so they aren’t restricted is to list as veterinary or scientific supplies, vs medical supplies.
            When you do an Amazon search it generally does it in All Departments.
            If you live in a restricted state you can search in Scientific and you’ll see more search results that won’t be restricted.

            Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCatR Offline
              ResearchCat
              wrote last edited by
              #30

              I have bought EasyTouch and other big names a couple of times, but it is almost always restricted. Pen needles are much less of a problem, but it is always changing. Like MyB says, it varies from vendor to vendor and product by product. I can see a product listing and tell whether it is restricted based solely on who the seller is, even if both would be fulfilled by Amazon.

              The biggest challenge with pen needles is that most of us really like the Glucocare flat tips so finding them in stock in my preferred size can be a problem.

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              D 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C Commander

                I just bought 20 boxes of Pen needles of Amazon no problem, and I am in NJ

                mmpM Online
                mmpM Online
                mmp
                wrote last edited by mmp
                #31

                @Commander why so many?

                MyBM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Commander

                  I just bought 20 boxes of Pen needles of Amazon no problem, and I am in NJ

                  M Online
                  M Online
                  MikeMiranda
                  wrote last edited by
                  #32

                  @Commander said:

                  I just bought 20 boxes of Pen needles of Amazon no problem, and I am in NJ

                  Holy crap I just bought three to fill my dispenser

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mmpM mmp

                    @Commander why so many?

                    MyBM Offline
                    MyBM Offline
                    MyB
                    wrote last edited by MyB
                    #33

                    @mmp because some people (usually those with a touch of the ‘tism) find comfort in having backups to their backups. It’s like financial security but in something else the person values.

                    Edit: also if you have a hoard of peps you need a hoard of a way to administer them peps. Ya know, incase shit goes sideways

                    Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      I have bought EasyTouch and other big names a couple of times, but it is almost always restricted. Pen needles are much less of a problem, but it is always changing. Like MyB says, it varies from vendor to vendor and product by product. I can see a product listing and tell whether it is restricted based solely on who the seller is, even if both would be fulfilled by Amazon.

                      The biggest challenge with pen needles is that most of us really like the Glucocare flat tips so finding them in stock in my preferred size can be a problem.

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      denti
                      wrote last edited by denti
                      #34

                      @ResearchCat said:

                      I have bought EasyTouch and other big names a couple of times, but it is almost always restricted. Pen needles are much less of a problem, but it is always changing. Like MyB says, it varies from vendor to vendor and product by product. I can see a product listing and tell whether it is restricted based solely on who the seller is, even if both would be fulfilled by Amazon.

                      The biggest challenge with pen needles is that most of us really like the Glucocare flat tips so finding them in stock in my preferred size can be a problem.

                      I also am a big fan of Glucocare flat pen needles. I’ve also found Sensifine PLUS on Amazon that make the same but are more expensive but also are great. They have become my go to.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups