NEW RETA EVERY TWO WEEKS
-
NEW RETA EVERY TWO WEEKS. Added receptor mod.
https://youtu.be/dNyMNsOW_WY?is=DLAS5hTM51tvCqrn -
It has the same albumin-binding domain like FLGR242 from the same developer. From what I understand, Lepto3R will have a longer half-life, and that's it.
They will probably sell it legally in the US because this albumin binding domain is patented. Сlinical trial with Lepto3R is undergoing -
It has the same albumin-binding domain like FLGR242 from the same developer. From what I understand, Lepto3R will have a longer half-life, and that's it.
They will probably sell it legally in the US because this albumin binding domain is patented. Сlinical trial with Lepto3R is undergoing -
Lmao sorry cant do it. Not from the guy that I def saw in a Jersey Shore episode.
-
here is a bit more talk about Lepto3R https://youtu.be/B2UDVgd0rJ4?t=66
-
Lmao sorry cant do it. Not from the guy that I def saw in a Jersey Shore episode.
@Mydogdaryl423 but he obviously knows what he's talking about- he took his shirt off afterall lol.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 but he obviously knows what he's talking about- he took his shirt off afterall lol.
-
here is a bit more talk about Lepto3R https://youtu.be/B2UDVgd0rJ4?t=66
-
@mmp but it already has an albumin binder. What it holds on tighter? I thought it was about a receptor binding chage.
@EXTROPIAN i understood it like main peptide stays the same, only the albumin binding mechanism changes and this lock works longer (19days). If they changed the peptide there would be no problems with Lilly
-
@EXTROPIAN i understood it like main peptide stays the same, only the albumin binding mechanism changes and this lock works longer (19days). If they changed the peptide there would be no problems with Lilly
@mmp from what understand. Anyone correct me if I am wrong. The Reta molecule has two ends. A N-terminus receptor and a C-terminus receptor. The C-terminus works as an anchor and the N-terminus links to the host cell to deliver the signal. Was reta ruff i wouldn't know. I guessing they did something to the N-terminus.
-
@mmp from what understand. Anyone correct me if I am wrong. The Reta molecule has two ends. A N-terminus receptor and a C-terminus receptor. The C-terminus works as an anchor and the N-terminus links to the host cell to deliver the signal. Was reta ruff i wouldn't know. I guessing they did something to the N-terminus.
from what understand
from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qHM4EU6EI
But now that I listened a second time.... Mike Farber said Lepto has 42 aminino acids plus some (Reta has 39). So it's possible that they changed the peptide part as well. But then why are they having problems with Lilly?
-
Lmao sorry cant do it. Not from the guy that I def saw in a Jersey Shore episode.
@Mydogdaryl423 it gets even more difficult when you learn he’s a car salesman.
I’m not shitting on car salesmen…. They’re just not the guy I want scientific advice from on my peptides research.
-
from what understand
from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qHM4EU6EI
But now that I listened a second time.... Mike Farber said Lepto has 42 aminino acids plus some (Reta has 39). So it's possible that they changed the peptide part as well. But then why are they having problems with Lilly?
-
from what understand
from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qHM4EU6EI
But now that I listened a second time.... Mike Farber said Lepto has 42 aminino acids plus some (Reta has 39). So it's possible that they changed the peptide part as well. But then why are they having problems with Lilly?
-
from what understand
from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qHM4EU6EI
But now that I listened a second time.... Mike Farber said Lepto has 42 aminino acids plus some (Reta has 39). So it's possible that they changed the peptide part as well. But then why are they having problems with Lilly?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login