Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Peptides for allergies
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Peptides for allergies

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
11 Posts 10 Posters 479 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Stan DouglasS Offline
    Stan DouglasS Offline
    Stan Douglas
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    I've been taking Thymosin Alpha 1, 1.5mg every third day, and have seen a stop in daily nose bleeds.
    Not sure if they were allergy related.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B Offline
      B Offline
      b0bb
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      If looking to specifically use KPV for anti-inflammatory benefits you may want to dose differently than you find it in Klow.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B b0bb

        If looking to specifically use KPV for anti-inflammatory benefits you may want to dose differently than you find it in Klow.

        E Offline
        E Offline
        e_kantor2
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        @b0bb any suggestions

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E e_kantor2

          I've heard KPV and Ta1 are good for allergies. I have a terrible pollen allergy it kills my eyes. I have KLOW in the stack right now so got the KPV but I don't find it's helping. Anyone with experience with either KPV and ta1 helping with their allergies

          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @e_kantor2 Since I started Reta my pollen allergies went away. My eye were still a little irritated but my allergy attacks went away. This year was the first year in 30+ years I didn't struggle with the seasonal allergies. Specially with someone who loves the outdoors. Any peptides against mosquitos?
          I looked it up and got that it might have been the anti inflammatory effect and immune modulation of the glp1.

          2M

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • E e_kantor2

            I've heard KPV and Ta1 are good for allergies. I have a terrible pollen allergy it kills my eyes. I have KLOW in the stack right now so got the KPV but I don't find it's helping. Anyone with experience with either KPV and ta1 helping with their allergies

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            @e_kantor2 said:

            I've heard KPV and Ta1 are good for allergies. I have a terrible pollen allergy it kills my eyes. I have KLOW in the stack right now so got the KPV but I don't find it's helping. Anyone with experience with either KPV and ta1 helping with their allergies

            Same here. Taking both daily and no notable improvement. Not spending any more money on it. Since I'm in SE Texas, I'm going back to taking Texas Cedar Fever drops, which worked well and are cheaper.

            I wish you the best with your allergy adventure. It's terrible, I sympathize.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Online
              S Online
              Shaqdiesel
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              Many peppers I chat with online swear by KPV for allergies. My wife has terrible allergies so I was hoping to find her some relief with KPV.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                @e_kantor2 Since I started Reta my pollen allergies went away. My eye were still a little irritated but my allergy attacks went away. This year was the first year in 30+ years I didn't struggle with the seasonal allergies. Specially with someone who loves the outdoors. Any peptides against mosquitos?
                I looked it up and got that it might have been the anti inflammatory effect and immune modulation of the glp1.

                D Offline
                D Offline
                dustingrieser
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @EXTROPIAN said:

                @e_kantor2 Since I started Reta my pollen allergies went away. My eye were still a little irritated but my allergy attacks went away. This year was the first year in 30+ years I didn't struggle with the seasonal allergies. Specially with someone who loves the outdoors. Any peptides against mosquitos?
                I looked it up and got that it might have been the anti inflammatory effect and immune modulation of the glp1.

                I definitely co-sign on this. My entire life I have struggled with seasonal allergies - especially fall. Sneeze attacks, constantly running nose, you name it. All the things. Started RETA, allergies almost completely disappeared.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MyBM Offline
                  MyBM Offline
                  MyB
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  BPC-157 has been proven to reduce mast cell activation
                  https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mladen-Zemba/publication/260023599_Pentadecapeptide_BPC_157_and_anaphylactoid_reaction_in_rats_and_mice_after_intravenous_dextran_and_white_egg_administration/links/5e635404299bf1744f65e7f0/Pentadecapeptide-BPC-157-and-anaphylactoid-reaction-in-rats-and-mice-after-intravenous-dextran-and-white-egg-administration.pdf

                  Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    DocCherie
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    I use KPV for inflammation and can't say if it helps with allergies as we are not in the season yet here in Phoenix. t I do take daily Quercetin for allergies and that definitely helps.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E e_kantor2

                      I've heard KPV and Ta1 are good for allergies. I have a terrible pollen allergy it kills my eyes. I have KLOW in the stack right now so got the KPV but I don't find it's helping. Anyone with experience with either KPV and ta1 helping with their allergies

                      T Online
                      T Online
                      tncar1
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @e_kantor2 I read a post from someone who says they took KPV and TA1 and got rid of their seasonal allergies. I'm planning to try it next spring when my itching eye allergies are generally out of control. if it just reduces the severity I'll be thrilled, because i can barely get outside without misery.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups