Peptide for chronic migraines
-
Tirz has helped a lot with mine just because it's such a potent systemic antiinflammatory. I have a few break through a month but it's definitely gone down. I used to get them constantly, like 20+ days a month, but did elimination diets and weeded out a lot of trigger foods over time. The rest are cycle related and my doctor and I are hoping once menopause is done they'll stop (my mom's did). Between diet changes and tirz though, it's maybe 2-3 a month.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login