Considering purchasing from a lab
-
Hello, first time here and it has helped so much because i was going crazy from getting so much different information on pep labs.
Here is my situation; at the moment iβve been using 7.5mg Tirzeptide from a telehealth company and I have to place a new order. I would like to stay on 7.5mg weekly shots but I am clueless on what and how much to purchase. I see vials of 10,20 or 30mg to order but idk which ones to buy. I want to continue 7.5mg weekly shots for maybe two months. Can someone guide me please?
TIA -
30MG is what you need, a Vial a month
-
I used Telehealth for 3 months then switched to RUO. I have chosen to stay on 7.5 mg for over 2 months now and @mikemiranda is exactly right.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login