Peptide Test Has Sterile Vials
-
I just ordered an 8 pk of amber 3ml sterile vials from peptidetest.com for $18. in addition to more NaCl spiked BAC. Price is nice.
-
I have ordered their sterile vials before -- do they still come without a cap and bundled in a zip loc baggy? I am sure it's fine, but I would rather see them capped off. Thoughts @randy ?
-
Here are some vials from MedLabSupply.com Look through all the sizes and you'll find them just like this:
https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/collections/clear-10-ml-sealed-sterile-vials?zCountry=USThere's no need to pay Pfizer prices when you can buy ALK or Ultra Spec for less and still be a sterile product.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login