Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Multiple v4 Pen Cartridge Holder failures
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Multiple v4 Pen Cartridge Holder failures

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
6 Posts 4 Posters 243 Views
Multiple v4 Pen Cartridge Holder failures
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    montemontemayor
    wrote last edited by montemontemayor
    #1

    Has anybody else experienced failures at the screw on tip part of a peptide pen cartridge holder for V4 pens. I know I am not over tightening them, I use approximately 11 pens per day, and have only had failures on 2 v4 pens.

    Has anyone found a supplier for the replacement cart holders for v4's? I found a good one for v2's.

    @randy - can you talk to your peeps about selling these replacement cartridge sleeves... pretty puleezeee? πŸ™‚

    Photo below of a working v4 that I bought here.
    2026-09-11_17-07-14.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N Online
      N Online
      Nuncles
      wrote last edited by Nuncles
      #2

      Pen depot sells replacement cartridge holders.
      https://www.pen-depot.com/products/replacement-cartridge-holders

      I came across them. I've never purchased from them.

      To answer your initial question, I've never had any issues with my cartridge holders.

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Nuncles

        Pen depot sells replacement cartridge holders.
        https://www.pen-depot.com/products/replacement-cartridge-holders

        I came across them. I've never purchased from them.

        To answer your initial question, I've never had any issues with my cartridge holders.

        M Offline
        M Offline
        montemontemayor
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Nuncles said:

        Pen depot sells replacement cartridge holders.
        https://www.pen-depot.com/products/replacement-cartridge-holders

        I came across them. I've never purchased from them.

        To answer your initial question, I've never had any issues with my cartridge holders.

        Thank you. I did find them too but they didnt say V4. I ordered one as a test and hopefully that will work. Cheers.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N Online
          N Online
          Nuncles
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          The one on the right should fit the V4.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44M Offline
            mrjoshua44
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Please explain failures. How are they failing?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RandyR Offline
              RandyR Offline
              Randy
              wrote last edited by Randy
              #6

              We see this when you use cartridges from amazon or other sellers. There is a standard 3ml cartridge spec but not all cartridges fit that spec. The metal seal makes contact with the end of the pen before the neck makes contact with the plastic sleeve. Puts pressure on the weakest point and you get a split. A 3d printed spacer can also cause this.

              We have a few hundred of these for replacements on the way.

              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups