Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Retatrutide The Mount Nose More Battle (Intranasal Reta).
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Retatrutide The Mount Nose More Battle (Intranasal Reta).

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
18 Posts 7 Posters 757 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
    #1

    The Mount Nose More Battle

    Deep inside the nose was a strange and slippery kingdom called Mucus Mountain. Tiny hairs waved back and forth like overexcited windshield wipers, keeping everything clean.

    Suddenly, a squad of Retatrutide Peptides marched in.

    They were tiny molecular warriors wearing very small helmets—so small that nobody could actually see them, but the helmets looked impressive in their imagination.

    Their commander shouted, “Warriors! Our mission is to cross the nose and reach the bloodstream!”

    “Do we get snacks?” asked Private Peptide.

    “No,” said the commander.

    “This is already a terrible mission.”

    Waiting for them was the evil Legion of Enzymes. The enzymes looked like microscopic scissors with anger-management problems. Their leader, General DPP-4, waved two shiny blades in the air.

    “Cut them up!” he yelled. “Make peptide confetti!”

    The enzymes charged.

    The Retatrutide warriors formed a shield wall, but the floor was extremely slippery. Half of them immediately fell over.

    “Maintain formation!” shouted the commander.

    “We are maintaining a horizontal formation!” someone yelled from the mucus.

    The enzymes attacked from every direction. Some tried to snip the warriors apart. Others tried to nibble on them like tiny, badly behaved mice.

    But the Retatrutide warriors had special defenses. Whenever an enzyme tried to cut one, the peptide would shout, “Not today, scissors-face!” and wiggle away.

    The cilia joined the fight by waving wildly. Unfortunately, they had no idea whose side they were on. They swept away enzymes, peptides, dust, and one confused-looking crumb of toast.

    “Forward!” cried the commander. “The blood vessels are just ahead!”

    The warriors pushed through the mucus, sliding, spinning, and occasionally bumping into the walls.

    At last, they reached the entrance to the bloodstream.

    General DPP-4 made one final dramatic leap—but landed face-first in a glob of mucus.

    “Retreat!” he gurgled. “This place is disgusting!”

    The enzyme army fled, slipping and sliding behind him.

    The Retatrutide warriors celebrated their victory.

    Private Peptide raised his tiny sword. “We have defeated the evil enzymes!”

    “Excellent,” said the commander. “Now let us begin our important work throughout the body.”

    “Still no snacks?”

    “Still no snacks.”

    The warriors groaned as the tiny hairs continued waving in the background.

    And somewhere deep inside the nose, one lonely enzyme muttered, “Damn you Reta'.”

    This is a fictional story, not a description of proven retatrutide nasal delivery or medical treatment. Or was it?

    I am in the middle of a retatutride tapering. From 2gm to last weeks 500mcgs. I reconstituted another 10mg. 5mg went I to a cartridge and 5mg went into a nose sprayer (intranasal).
    Let do some math
    5mg of reta dissolved in .5mL of bacteriostatic water, then i added 1.5ml of saline, which equals 2.5 mg per mL (5 mg ÷ 2 mL). Because each spray releases ruffly 0.1 mL of liquid, you multiply the concentration by the spray volume: 2.5 mg/mL x 0.1mL = 0.25 mg per spray (0.25 mg is exactly equal to 250 mcg.). 5mg should give me .5mg of Reta. After the epic battle deducting casualties and conscious deserter. 50-100mcgs might have gotten through. Mind you (fun AI fact) In 1 mg of 99% pure retatrutide, there are approximately 1.26 × 10¹⁷ retatrutide peptide molecules (or about 126 quadrillion peptides). Conclusion was that I initially felt it like subq which i can only describe it as an light internal head flush. Second day, and it feel like Reta.

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S Offline
      S Offline
      STATIEEIGHT
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      WTF?🤣🤣🤣

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Next time try ethanol. And write, write.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan DouglasS Offline
          Stan Douglas
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I think you're breaking new grounds here. I've never heard of a nasal GLP...

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • D Offline
            D Offline
            diegoc
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Way to go 💪

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #6

              Let's look at the numbers. In a perfect world 1000 da (daltons) and under was suggested for nasal administration. The more lipophilic the better.

              Reta is 4,091.55 Daltons (Da) and is an amphipathic molecule, meaning it possesses both lipophilic (fat-soluble) and hydrophilic.

              I would be very care with reta due to the 6 day half life. The reason took my chance is because of the low dose. Nasal spray does around .10ml per spray. With the numbers above, the dose was very low dose and the nasal membrane and enzymes to absorbtion even lower. Add the reta molecule numbers per dose in the 'llions. What are the odds? Well it breached and this was no placebo effect. I just want to know how long it last since this is already comminted. My base line is the 6 day half life. I would be really careful because the nasal sprayers arent as accurate as the subq.

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vpepsV Offline
                vpepsV Offline
                vpeps
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I guess 1000 dal is not a binary switch. Something will get through. And the delivery goes to the brain where GLP-1 is effective. Nice experiment. You could do a higher dose if no side effects are observed.

                attentiion is all you need

                EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • vpepsV vpeps

                  I guess 1000 dal is not a binary switch. Something will get through. And the delivery goes to the brain where GLP-1 is effective. Nice experiment. You could do a higher dose if no side effects are observed.

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #8

                  @vpep I am in the middle of tapering reta. Kinda curious if there is a reset. I been meaning to turn reta to nasal for while. I haven't cause I read the peptide molecule was to large. I am taking celebrolysin 10000 da 'nasal and it hits hard. After weighing the numbers I took the chance on reta. So far this has a potential application.

                  2M

                  vpepsV Snake PepskinS 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                    @vpep I am in the middle of tapering reta. Kinda curious if there is a reset. I been meaning to turn reta to nasal for while. I haven't cause I read the peptide molecule was to large. I am taking celebrolysin 10000 da 'nasal and it hits hard. After weighing the numbers I took the chance on reta. So far this has a potential application.

                    vpepsV Offline
                    vpepsV Offline
                    vpeps
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @EXTROPIAN Cerebrolysin is a mix with many molecules below that threshold, but I see the point of your attempt. In the brain GLP-1 works differently and who know what % gets there via subq?

                    attentiion is all you need

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                      #10

                      True of celebrolysin that was total weight true ture. I am keeping the pulse on anhedonia effect. To any compound pharmacy, for a small fee, I have suggestions. lol

                      2M

                      P 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                        @vpep I am in the middle of tapering reta. Kinda curious if there is a reset. I been meaning to turn reta to nasal for while. I haven't cause I read the peptide molecule was to large. I am taking celebrolysin 10000 da 'nasal and it hits hard. After weighing the numbers I took the chance on reta. So far this has a potential application.

                        Snake PepskinS Offline
                        Snake PepskinS Offline
                        Snake Pepskin
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @EXTROPIAN In case you haven’t, I would suggest taking a deep dive into Cerebrolysin nasal if you’re are using the full formula, the one that comes in a liquid form in glass ampules. The lyophilized hydrolysate variety might be different, but the full compound has a high risk profile inter-nasally.

                        “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                        It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                        EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                          @EXTROPIAN In case you haven’t, I would suggest taking a deep dive into Cerebrolysin nasal if you’re are using the full formula, the one that comes in a liquid form in glass ampules. The lyophilized hydrolysate variety might be different, but the full compound has a high risk profile inter-nasally.

                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                          EXTROPIAN
                          wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                          #12

                          @Snake-Pepskin Yes it is the lyophilized hydrolysate. I am not ready for intramuscular celebrolysin right now. Butnopen to intranasal for sure. One of the reason I am exploring intranasal is the pinning fatigue.

                          2M

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                            #13

                            3rd day and another hit of intranasal reta, light face flush confirms the dose.
                            Ruffly at 250mcg and felt it for 2 days. The first day it was in full reta effect. By day three I did feel it was losing its effectiveness. Confirmed by the next administration. It was clean without any side effects, no headaches nada. Only the initial face flush. Anhedonia is very apperent. On with the research.
                            The only issue I am having is priming the sprayers. I have notice the same with my other Amazon nasal spayers. Specially if you let them sit for a while. Guess the dip tube drains if you have a small/low amount of fluid. Most of the time they spit and shutter on the first and second pump before you get a good mist, some waited. For any who are considering any peptide internasal. Make sure you use clear amber bottles so you can see your dip tube end in the fluid when you get low.

                            2M

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                              #14

                              On my third day and this time I am doing two spray which ruffly make it .5mg. At one spray (250mcgs) my therapeutic window is two days. First day Anhedonia is high. I dont even want to cook. Food chatter is totally suppressed. Second day is where my sweet spot is. I still need to initiate eating. Food start to taste better and you still fill up quick. Third day you wake up craving a good latte and considering your daughter's last buttery croissant. You start to justify it by not adding any extra butter and fig spread. lol So to finish off the week, I am doing .5mg, two spray in each nose. No side effect yet. It is a clean research. .5mg is hitting a little stronger though.

                              2M

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                #15

                                Today has been my 3rd round of two days ea on intranasal reta. This last was .5mg Retatrutide intranasal. The only difference was that Anhedonia was significantly stronger when administered in each nose than the one nasal 250mcgs. First day I did feel it wearing off by the end of the day. Not sure if it had to do with being active that day. By the second day I ate well but filled up quick. Third, today my latte was accompanied with a new Starbucks pistachio chocolate loaf with yoga matt chemicals. A hedonic voice whispers in my head. "Have another one, it won't hurt you". Hey it was a large lattee. So in conclution after a 2mg of subq reta. Which made me feel right back at home. This is how I will run nasal reta. Subq Reta has a 6 day half life. If youre running it once a week. You can spray on the 6-7 to complete the week by suppressing cravings. Or it can be used against strong impulses to addictions. You can spray pornhub away. And yes, intranasal reta works.
                                Not sure how much damage was done but nothing all my neuro peps can't handle.

                                2M

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                  True of celebrolysin that was total weight true ture. I am keeping the pulse on anhedonia effect. To any compound pharmacy, for a small fee, I have suggestions. lol

                                  P Offline
                                  P Offline
                                  patrickgriffiths
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @EXTROPIAN said:

                                  True of celebrolysin that was total weight true ture. I am keeping the pulse on anhedonia effect. To any compound pharmacy, for a small fee, I have suggestions. lol

                                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                    #17

                                    Oh it can also make it easier for intermittent fasting and over night fasting. No more Night Eating Syndrome (NES). Yeah, there is such thing.

                                    2M

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P patrickgriffiths

                                      @EXTROPIAN said:

                                      True of celebrolysin that was total weight true ture. I am keeping the pulse on anhedonia effect. To any compound pharmacy, for a small fee, I have suggestions. lol

                                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                                      EXTROPIAN
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @patrickgriffiths
                                      "But I'm trying to give a million dollar worth of game for $9.99"
                                      Jay-Z

                                      2M

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • World
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups