Pens in replacement of syringe
-
Hello, I have never used a pen and I am very curious on to how to use them. researching GHK CU and reta. What pens are recommended for these ? Thanks
-
https://peptidecritic.com/store
I like these ones

-
Hello, I have never used a pen and I am very curious on to how to use them. researching GHK CU and reta. What pens are recommended for these ? Thanks
@Peptide-geek how is your method now on GHK-cu and the Bac dilution amount?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login